Devils vs Panthers - 14 Dec 19 - League

Devilsatw

We have an older team in a league that's stepping up, Linglet will hit form again. Give him rest of the festive period, with duggan, batch and reddick more opportunity until the new year and I reckon a mid season break will bring player back inform for the final run.
give him till january?? Yea let him play for 2mths then he can have another 4\5 mths break. What a waste of money

Slartibartfast

Theres no question about Linglets pedigree and maybe that is why fans are being so hard on him. In terms of points he is higher than fan favourite Dixon and only 2 points behind the GOAT yet he gets much more stick.
The problem I have observed with Linglet since he joined is trying to find a linemate who is on the same page as him. I think sometimes he is still looking for that KHL linemate who is as fast and flamboyant as him. Lets not forget that this guy put up 58 points in 48 KHL games only 5 years ago.
Im not knocking those criticising him. He is far from his best form at the moment. The dilemma for Lord is does he upset the other 3 lines that are working well in order to get more out of Linglet or does he wait for Linglet to gel with his linemates.

kingmo19.1

Theres no question about Linglets pedigree and maybe that is why fans are being so hard on him. In terms of points he is higher than fan favourite Dixon and only 2 points behind the GOAT yet he gets much more stick.
The problem I have observed with Linglet since he joined is trying to find a linemate who is on the same page as him. I think sometimes he is still looking for that KHL linemate who is as fast and flamboyant as him. Lets not forget that this guy put up 58 points in 48 KHL games only 5 years ago.
Im not knocking those criticising him. He is far from his best form at the moment. The dilemma for Lord is does he upset the other 3 lines that are working well in order to get more out of Linglet or does he wait for Linglet to gel with his linemates.
5 years is a very very long time!
I could bench press 110kg, 5 years ago!
.... saying that, now I can drink 8 pints :)

ASHIPP

McNamee and Reddick are on the same line as Linglet. McNamee's skills are totally wasted there - he's an energetic, creative forward who has produced so much more with other players on our team that he has built chemistry with. When a player like Linglet is not performing with the flair he had last season, his line mates carry the weight and often their own performance is impacted.

Mike was on fire earlier in the season on another line. Would love to see that prolific form again.

Last edited: