Devils Vs lusanne

Rempel16

I suppose I could’ve run down through every specific rib injury he could’ve possibly had. Maybe he was completely impaled on his opponents stick and pierced a lung! I know a rib cartilage injury is worse, coincidentally I’ve had it. However on the whole a cracked rib is better than a cracked wrist which is what was suggested. But thanks for the little lesson :)
Give me a cracked wrist (6 weeks) over a rib (indefinite) any time

august04 2.0

I suppose I could’ve run down through every specific rib injury he could’ve possibly had. Maybe he was completely impaled on his opponents stick and pierced a lung! I know a rib cartilage injury is worse, coincidentally I’ve had it. However on the whole a cracked rib is better than a cracked wrist which is what was suggested. But thanks for the little lesson :)
No worries, you’re welcome. But even with a cracked rib, you’re looking at 4-6 weeks to heal, not much different to a cracked wrist. And for a big, physical defenceman and who plays the body like Louis, the potential for aggravating the injury again is significant, so not sure I’d agree with you anyway.

Last edited:

BostonBart22

This smaller roster is gonna be a nightmare all season particularly with covid
I said that to a fellow fan on thursday, it must be overturned and revert back to 22 otherwise players lives will be at risk playing 3 lines and maybe carrying a injury and still forced to play because of short bench, by xmas teams could have 6 players injured that leaves 13 dressed to play..not to late to overturn it as the lge season is a few weeks away, get a grip EIHL

Hedd Wyn John

I said that to a fellow fan on thursday, it must be overturned and revert back to 22 otherwise players lives will be at risk playing 3 lines and maybe carrying a injury and still forced to play because of short bench, by xmas teams could have 6 players injured that leaves 13 dressed to play..not to late to overturn it as the lge season is a few weeks away, get a grip EIHL
Yeah it'll could eventually come down to which team has the most players fit to play at the end of time. Believe me nobody is gonna want a league decided by that.

T10P

Did anyone else notice the shambolic parking setup at Toys R Us for the Mannheim game. Luckily I got there early. But there were tailbacks for miles as I was walking in. They’ve moved the money collection point to right in front of the traffic lights at the crossing and have one person collection money and another handing out the ticket. It took an age to get anyone through as literally only one car could get to the car park queue at a time.

Seems like an odd setup to me.

I've been really impressed by most of the team. But Register looks really, really slow to the puck. I really hope it's early season getting back into it.

At fault for another goal

Last edited: