Devils Vs Giants - League - 16th Oct 2021

Wannabe2

Tough tough game for both teams, play as we can and we will win this game, people saying Giants are the team to beat,how so early in the season having also lost to Stars in the cup,and yes Stars do look pretty good. We lost in ot to Steelers when we could have easily taken 2 points, losses in the CHL mean nothing to me they are a different class. Am I confident today yes I am, overconfident no as I say play as we can and we will be fine, hoping for a physical encounter and edge of seat game. It’s going to be rocking tonight come on you beauties, let’s do this. Happy Hockey Days.

Its 4,000 for outdoor unseated events so its Ffos Las for the Welsh Champion Hurdle. Regrettably I feel much safer outdoor than attending a Devils game

Wannabe2

That’s perfectly normal Owen most people would, I feel safer in a beer garden than in a pub, and will be wearing my mask respecting others and the clubs wishes. Hope you are well and that we see you in the not too far future.

jenks33

I can’t say I’m confident about tonight. Skalde and Franny have both mentioned tiredness in recent interviews after all the travel and midweek games. Where as Belfast have probably had one eye on this game for weeks. Hope I’m wrong but I think Belfast will have a bit more energy than us tonight

Wannabe2

When our gaff gets going tonight we will give our players bags of energy, we need to be the extra man score first and take it from there. Come on lads show us what you are made of.

august04 2.0

Tough tough game for both teams, play as we can and we will win this game, people saying Giants are the team to beat,how so early in the season having also lost to Stars in the cup,and yes Stars do look pretty good. We lost in ot to Steelers when we could have easily taken 2 points, losses in the CHL mean nothing to me they are a different class. Am I confident today yes I am, overconfident no as I say play as we can and we will be fine, hoping for a physical encounter and edge of seat game. It’s going to be rocking tonight come on you beauties, let’s do this. Happy Hockey Days.
And we have lost to Coventry too. It’s going to be a tight season, don’t think anyone is going to run away with it. I’d like to see a physical game, lay down a marker tonight and get the points!

matbur

Worth noting, it's Belfast's first league game. They've only played Dundee and Fife so far this season (six times and are 5-1). This is their biggest test yet.

The_Puck

Belfast are without Murphy and Lake tonight. Both injured. We’re still missing Duggan and McNally. I’m really looking forward to tonight. Very optimistic as well. Will want to put a marker down in the title race and it’s Belfast’s first real test.

jenks33

Belfast are without Murphy and Lake tonight. Both injured. We’re still missing Duggan and McNally. I’m really looking forward to tonight. Very optimistic as well. Will want to put a marker down in the title race and it’s Belfast’s first real test.
Is Duggan definitely out?