Devils Vs Flyers - League - 2nd Nov 22 - 19:30 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
The games keep coming. Flyers make the long midweek trip to the Bay to face the Devils. Flyers have been a much improved team this year and Im sure be a very different game than the old wet Wednesday Scottish team visits of previous seasons.

ASHIPP

Would be fantastic to get the result the Devils need, and a great confidence boost for the team.They know the response required to Sunday's loss..... but unfortunately I feel I should set my expectations low.

Fife are finding a bit of form (albeit inconsistent), our team is tired, low on confidence and finding it difficult to execute a game plan.

Last edited:

JT666

Long shot, but does anyone have 3 tickets going spare per chance? Was planning to visit this evening but it's a sell out!

MA18

Could really do with mount the 60 mile round trip this evening on a work day with a late night and very early start for work in the morning.
I’ll be pretty pi$$ed if we don’t put a solid performance in and get a decent result.

Pembo

Could really do with mount the 60 mile round trip this evening on a work day with a late night and very early start for work in the morning.
I’ll be pretty pi$$ed if we don’t put a solid performance in and get a decent result.
I feel ya’. Have taken a days annual leave to get to this one with a 4 hour round trip. Slightly questioning my sanity after the Nottingham stream but I still believe…. 5:2 to us & Cox gets back in the goals in big way.

Does anyone know how to get the free stream if cant make the game with season ticket?I assume I'm too late but can't find any info on it anywhere ?

JC23

Does anyone know how to get the free stream if cant make the game with season ticket?I assume I'm too late but can't find any info on it anywhere ?
You need to email Katrina before midday day of the game mate, I emailed to release my season ticket seat yesterday.

TL91

Notice on the team sheet at least that Waller is up on the second line with Coughler and Crandall with Reid dropping down to third with Penny and Duggan. Personally I still want to see the CCS line back together.

Kevlar68

This constant line tinkering surely can't help. If lines get to play together game after game they get an understanding of their play and positioning, ah well, fingers crossed but i prefer to see consistency in lines until a forced change.