Devils Vs Flyers - League - 25th March 23 - 19:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
And so we head kicking and screaming into the last few weeks of the season. Devils are still statistically in the mix by their fingernails but any combination leading us to victory is realistically gone. At the other end of the table Flyers are currently sitting in the relegation zone but within touching distance to the Clan and a place in the Play off quarters. Devils are going to face a desperate team Saturday night, play like we know we can and we'll have no problems, play like we know we do and its going to be a tough one.

Gavevs88

This game genuinely worries me, Fife are going to be fighting for their lives, we will probably be complacent, it could be a frustrating one especially if Shane Owen is on form as usual!

Gavevs88

If we beat Fife we may be helping Stephen Dixon to get the coaching job next season.
I personally believe he has done a good job with the hand he was dealt.
One of the players told a few of us in Belfast on the weekend that Dicko has "Signed in Europe". So I am guessing a player coach or coaching role?

ASHIPP

Nothing dead rubber about any of the remaining games. Whilst no-one remembers the teams that finish 2nd, 3rd etc in the League, it's still crucial to get a decent position to avoid being drawn against Blaze in Playoff QF.

Those two games against the Steelers are particularly key.

kettdevil1

Unless the Devils would prefer the Blaze over the Storm?
I don't think there is any great advantage either way. If we play well, we will win, if we don't, we won't. Quite pleased that this looks to be the choice as they are two of the more entertaining opposition teams to watch this year.