Devils Vs Flyers - League - 25th March 23 - 19:00 FO

BostonBart22

blaze, storm, panthers, all had our number this season especially panthers, if the devils want to get to playoffs they gotta play the whole 120 mins to get there, gonna be a tough ask with our inconsistent form through the season....can see it a saturday home game for us as the others are more a sunday team at their barns.

Rempel16

blaze, storm, panthers, all had our number this season especially panthers, if the devils want to get to playoffs they gotta play the whole 120 mins to get there, gonna be a tough ask with our inconsistent form through the season....can see it a saturday home game for us as the others are more a sunday team at their barns.
Plus- Sunday of the quarters is Easter Sunday.

moggy#9

My goodness. I'm just following on Twitter but it sounds like someone has stuck a rocket up the arse of some of the poorer performing devils.

Jonesy83

I had ragging on the officials as with out them there’s no game to be played,

BUT

Tonight was a very poor show from the stripes, for what is supposed to be a “professional league”.
How they called of the devils goal was mind boggling, how the got to then watch replay after replay of the goal and still decide, no goal, I honestly have no idea.

If you can’t tell that was a good hockey goal, you should hang up your whistle.