Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st & 2nd Jan 22 - New Year Extravaganza

Diablo3

I think the Crandall injury messed us up a bit, we were doing fine until then. We lost control of the puck a lot in the second and third. Coughler looks like a great addition to the team, lets hope it continues like that. Thankful for the two points, hope we can do the same tomorrow.

Devil94

Skalde sounds happy with Coughler playing between Sanford and Cox. Hopefully a period of settled lines can start, with McNally back soon to go with Lammon and Waller.

Lammon has really picked up and impressed in the last few weeks, as well as Waller getting back to where he was at the start of the year. We could get 3 dangerous lines going here pretty soon.

Slartibartfast

Crandall scored the winner so I think he's fine
Not sure what was going on with Crandall. He missed a lot of shifts. So either he took a minor knock and so Skalde limited his ice time or he got benched. The latter would surprise me as he was playing fine and we have seen pretty bad plays over the last few months without anyone being benched.

Regarding Lammon, I agree with EDS. He has been playing great. He is still the only one throwing check (along with Duggan maybe).

I think the defence have improved but I would still like to see them take the body more. Our forwards are doing a great job of back checking so if the D man takes the body our forwards are usually there to pick up the pick.