Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st & 2nd Jan 22 - New Year Extravaganza

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Assuming Flames successfully leave Covid protocols and we aren't forced to enter them, Devils face the Flames this weekend for home then away league action. Devils again will be playing to an empty arena at home but it'll still be louder than Nottingham fans. We're also hopefully débuting our new arrival Coughler Saturday night. Then up the M4 for a return match Sunday night

kingmo19.1

Assuming Flames successfully leave Covid protocols and we aren't forced to enter them, Devils face the Flames this weekend for home then away league action. Devils again will be playing to an empty arena at home but it'll still be louder than Nottingham fans. We're also hopefully débuting our new arrival Coughler Saturday night. Then up the M4 for a return match Sunday night
Pedantic, but heading towards London my default thought is always down the M4 as opposed to up the M4. No idea of the actual geography of the land though :)

moggy#9

Pedantic, but heading towards London my default thought is always down the M4 as opposed to up the M4. No idea of the actual geography of the land though :)
I wondered whether geographic perspective might affect this, so I asked my wife who is originally from Essex. We both agreed that generally we'd either say "along" or "down" the M4.

BostonBart22

If i was going to coventry it would be UP, If i was going to Cornwall it would be DOWN.... class London as ...OFF to London..anyways 4....1 home win and OT loss away...

Evening all. Just a quick question about the Guildford Spectrum. Do they have away fan seats? Sorry if it sounds like a daft question but when looking at tickets for the game on Sunday it only mentions away standing.

kettdevil1

Evening all. Just a quick question about the Guildford Spectrum. Do they have away fan seats? Sorry if it sounds like a daft question but when looking at tickets for the game on Sunday it only mentions away standing.
It's standing on bleachers style seats - the locals are friendly though so if you really need a seat then maybe get something above the away block

Earlier this season I bought seats behind the away standing area and had no problem joining the Cardiff fans if and when I wanted. Especially to sing the Welsh National anthem, which Guildford do not play over the speakers. I was not happy about that !!!!

Wannabe2

Earlier this season I bought seats behind the away standing area and had no problem joining the Cardiff fans if and when I wanted. Especially to sing the Welsh National anthem, which Guildford do not play over the speakers. I was not happy about that !!!!
Why would they, we don’t do the other Anthems on ours.