Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st & 2nd Jan 22 - New Year Extravaganza

E.D.S.

Huge miss by Duggan. It looked harder to miss than score that.
clearly I’m making that up as I can’t really see due to the frickin rubbish stream!!

E.D.S.

No officials and no stream…. Let’s pause the game and get it all sorted! Other officials are on the way, us fans actually get to watch it when they’ve done a reboot. Everyone wins.

Devil94

No officials and no stream…. Let’s pause the game and get it all sorted! Other officials are on the way, us fans actually get to watch it when they’ve done a reboot. Everyone wins.
I haven't got the stream, so what's the deal with the officials? I assumed the late officials had arrived? Have we got different ones? And how many?

E.D.S.

They’re normally pretty good at looking after us. They’ll give us another free one im
sure but looks like this one is dead. Can’t watch it.

E.D.S.

I haven't got the stream, so what's the deal with the officials? I assumed the late officials had arrived? Have we got different ones? And how many?
other official due at 5pm apparently. We have two officials on the ice. Hicksy who hasn’t reffed in over ten years and fell over straight away and one of the linesmen

MA18

I feel for the devils and know how hard Todd, Katrina and the guys are working down there but as someone who has 3 season tickets a game night is worth best part of £50 to me. I’ve spent £15 on raffle this evening as I normally put that amount though the bar.

This stream is unacceptable, a good idea of logins must have been had before FO. I’m sure Todd will find a way of putting it right but it’s still a disappointment.

Steveo86

Wish I read the comments on here earlier than now ! I would have saved me turning the akexas off my doorbell the iPads the kindles off and shouting at the wife to stop downloading the Kardashian’s on sky ! Never mind will have to sleep with one eye open tonight

moggy#9

One of the linesman and Mike Hicks running a two man system. Luckily nothing contentious, but 2 man systems should be for nothing higher than rec hockey.