Devils Vs Ducs - Continental Cup Final #1 - 13th Jan 23 - 19:00 FO

moggy#9

I can't help but feel that is we got one, we'd be ok. I'm worried about another mistake though. At 2 down I'm not sure we'd come back.

MA18

Kozun was rested at storm last Sunday, could be starting bowns as he is more experienced in Europe playing with GB and devils past games in Europe.. still shouldn't get beat near post though.
I don’t buy the experience in Europe thing. You can either save pucks or you can’t. Kozun is in form Bowns has barely played for a good chunk of time.
I think we’re just keeping his morale up for when Kozun has a dip in form. For me unfortunately bringing Bowns back hasn’t worked, he’s a solid back up for for the rest of the season or when Kozun needs a change, whichever comes first.

We need to pick up the intensity here because at the moment we’re being out fought by the French.
Let me just say that again.
We’re being outfought by the French!!!!

jenks33

The penalties to Crandall and Brittain were both terrible calls for me. Crandall did touch him but it wasn't near enough to the boards for it to be dangerous and he went down like a footballer! How did the refs fall for that.

moggy#9

Honestly, struggling against a team like this we should be embarrassed. Ducs have a game plan to eek out a result and we seem clueless.