Devils Vs Ducs - Continental Cup Final #1 - 13th Jan 23 - 19:00 FO

Diablo3

It's legit.
Also geo-blocked, and protected against VPNs it seems.

You can't have everything I suppose, at least we get the whole weekend's action for less than the price of 1 game over here.
Plus a fair chunk of European hockey to watch, if that floats your boat.
Tested this today with their archive (playoff final) and it worked fine with a decent VPN although their coverage started when we were 1 - 0 up. Their site also says they have one EIHL game per week.

Why start with him as kozun is #1 in the lge and playing out of his skin last few games.
I was wondering that to be honest BUT I think it maybe a case of resting him a bit after the league games he has played and maybe playing him tomorrow and also give Bowns a run out to keep him as game sharp as he can be after not playing recently.

moggy#9

I was wondering that to be honest BUT I think it maybe a case of resting him a bit after the league games he has played and maybe playing him tomorrow and also give Bowns a run out to keep him as game sharp as he can be after not playing recently.
That's all very well if we can win tonight. If we don't it's irrelevant.

Wannabe2

Poor first period, against a very average team,I know it ain’t the way and European teams are pussies , but a bit of physicality might help, after all that’s our game not recently but let’s get into this game.

BostonBart22

Kozun was rested at storm last Sunday, could be starting bowns as he is more experienced in Europe playing with GB and devils past games in Europe.. still shouldn't get beat near post though.