Devils Vs Braehead - September 20th - 7pm - Chat Updates

Can anyone find the highlights? We were promised them by 10 am today. Little disappointed as this was the first week of "highlights will be up by 10 am every monday".

Devil_Bluebird said:
Is the Frank and Fitzgerald incident being assessed as they aren't in the highlights.
I was wondering whether that was why the highlight were taking a little longer than expected. The Fitzgerald one must be at least. It was a suckerpunch after all.

The Frank one was dealt with on the ice which I have no problem with unless Clarkson is going to miss a number of games.

jimmy snels

Good round up from helen again. Agree with both her points on frank and Fitzgerald. Are we reviewing these incidents? As the clan are direct competition it would benefit us from them missing two dmen for an extended period anyhow let alone the principle of injuries caused to our players. I'd hope at least 5 games for the sucker punch and at least 3/4 games for a hit leading to a concussion and being unable to ice again that weekend

Ocko

I don't think the incidents involving Frank and Fitzgerald have been reviewed or had any intention of being looked at. With the speed the other incidents were reviewed I would be amazed if they are still sitting on a decision. I didn't see the Fitzgerald sucker punch but Frank's hit wasnt the worst I've ever seen, I'm all for clamping down on dangerous play but the rumour about Clarkson getting a concussion was nothing more than a rumour and the last time I checked an elbow penalty was usually 2 minutes.

This is an elbow! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fg0_ifPLYY

As I said I didn't see the Fitzgerald incident but he had a Game Misconduct, is it really worthy of more? I think we're a little ban crazy sometimes in this league when it doesn't involve a player of our team getting reviewed.

rolf

Finally watched the highlights. Blimey O'Reilly, talk about a U cert trailer for an X rated feature......Seen more drama in a comfort fabric conditioner advert. I bought the webcast and couldn't watch it for the buffering and jerky movements, was hoping to catch up on what I missed......errrm more shuffling off for me