Devils v Zagreb - 13/08 & 14/08 - Exhibition - Chat/Updates

matbur

Re: Devils v Zagreb - 13/08 & 14/08 - Exhibition - Chat/Upda

More positives than negatives to be taken from the two games for sure and the organisation seem to have gained from it on and off the ice, in terms of Lord observing coaching sessions etc.

Looking forward to next Saturday! Also hello to the couple sitting be us on the end of Block 8. I think they post here so hello and have been supporting the team since the 90s. Hopefully we'll bump into you at a game again soon. :)

Koop11

Great to watch a team of their calibre. The way the moved the puck was brilliant. Their work rate, speed and positional play were he main differences in quality.

The encouraging thing was that in spells we more than competed. These games I think will have done us a world of favours.

Devil_Abroad

Thought the guys buzzed around all night forechecking lol Incredible fitness considering only one week of training! Looks promising for the first proper game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rabbitohs4 said:
Any highlights?
Doesn't look too promising at the moment - I tweeted Ice Time earlier today asking if there would be highlights or if the games would be made available on demand, but haven't had any response (which isn't like them, usually they're pretty interactive on Twitter).

It'd be pretty disappointing if they weren't planning on putting anything up. I hope they do, but it's now Tuesday and there's still nothing - from memory, they would have already had the highlights up by now last season.