Devils v Zagreb - 13/08 & 14/08 - Exhibition - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

The season starts here... :RAWK

We're still not sure if IceTime are going to be covering these games - Last update was back in July and didn't give much away: https://twitter.com/IceTimeTV/status/755002512969785344

And we've no idea what's happening with MNL for the coming season. We'd like to run it after hitting over 107,000 views last season, but the signal challenges are substantial and we've no idea what the wifi situation is like :( So at the moment there's no MNL coverage...

Which means you should get to IAW to watch the games live haha! First time a KHL team has been over for preseason, we've got a whole load of new players and it's going to be good :)

Oh yeah and it's not another game against the Blaze for preseason warmup, that's reason enough to go :D

Diafol

Re: Devils v Zagreb - 13/08 & 14/08 - Exhibition - Chat/Upda

Not sure how definite this is but I was in contact with IceTime about another issue last week - the games are being filmed, so I'd assume there would be a webcast to go with it ?

Diafol

According to their Twitter, there are no definite plans for a pre-season webcast from IceTime TV at the moment and they are advising people to buy tickets to be sure of watching the games this weekend.

ASHIPP

An article also on the Elite League website featuring Zagreb, plus a brief audio interview with their Head Coach about their visit to Cardiff.

Anyone see the video of damir raspayev fighting the whole Chinese team?
He's young and looks quite small.
He got a par of balls though I must say..

Foxy

ASHIPP said:
An article also on the Elite League website featuring Zagreb, plus a brief audio interview with their Head Coach about their visit to Cardiff.
Have you got i link please?

I have just returned from Tenerife - it was too hot.

What is the situation re mobile coverage at IAW?

A Devils fan I met last weekend in Tenerife was telling me he couldn't book tickets online as the Devils ticket line was deemed a "risky website- - containing risky behaviours"

I have now just ried and got thye same McAfee message.

OJ

dave

No Change on the mobile coverage.......
McAfee thinks a lot of sites are risky.!!

Electro

Anybody predicting the score line this weekend..?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Earnie

I am not expecting Devils to win but I am sure to be well entertained.

Electro

Having watched them train they have really really good quick passing and control in front of the net.

Exciting weekend for sure, l hope it encourages more KHL teams in future.

Icetime tv have tonight confirmed on Twitter that they will be streaming all of the pre season friendlies.

Also from Instagram unless I am reading into it wrong Lord and Martin won't be playing tomorrow night. I'm guessing Martin has not got back from his honeymoon yet and Lord will be coaching from the bench.

Have Hope#35

Tinkyadrian said:
Icetime tv have tonight confirmed on Twitter that they will be streaming all of the pre season friendlies.

Also from Instagram unless I am reading into it wrong Lord and Martin won't be playing tomorrow night. I'm guessing Martin has not got back from his honeymoon yet and Lord will be coaching from the bench.
I read that as them missing the photoshoot with the New Jersey... They are still present in the photos, just in last Seasons White Jersey! I hope everyone's available.

Finny

Electro said:
Anybody predicting the score line this weekend..?

I'm going to go for Devils 2-8 Zagreb for tonight.