Devils v Panthers - 18/12 - 7:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

I'm going to start walking at about 4pm and stop off at a few hostries between St Fagans and the Harvester, when I need warming up :? , I just hope the game does go ahead for those who are putting themselves at risk now the announcement has been made.

Panthers have just updated their website saying that the players bus hasn't turned a wheel in over an hour, stuck in a snowstorm.

They left a few hours earlier than normal so might be alright, they are also saying that tomorrows game against Belfast is in serious doubt due to problems at the airports our end.

DevilDom

Well I was out in my street (in Thornhill) at 10am this morning digging my car out. I was joined by a few others in my street and we have managed to get our cars out so I'm going to do my best to get there. However, I do think it is the wrong decision to play this game tonight.

I don't have that far to travel and will be sticking to main roads but for anyone coming from much further it will be very difficult and I really feel for anyone that can't make it. I just hope as many people as possible get there safely.

At last, shame the poor Panthers were made to go through all that, plus they still have to get home - safe journey guys

Now what do we do to get this moved to a summer sport

Finny

Many thanks to all the people who had text me. I had literally just locked my door and was checking the time on my phone when they started coming through. If I had put it in my pocket quicker I'd probably still be on my way to the bay!