Devils v HC Davos - Sun 3 Sept - CHL - FO 6pm

I am absolutely beside myself to be proven wrong here, but I was tempting fate for us to get the win!! I am very superstitious like that lol!! We totally deserved that win and it was encouraging to see a broken game developing with the free flowing fast game Davos usually enjoy not to be seen. I could go on and on but what a game and what a one two punch with us and the Panthers flying the flag for the UK!!

ASHIPP

We saw more history being made tonight for our beloved Club. Like many others, I'm in a state of euphoria having just witnessed the most courageous battle....and just about the best hockey match played by a Devils' team in a long time.
Had the Devils lost, I would still have been proud of that performance. If they had lost, they would have been robbed. No fluke - they deserved that win, matching Davos in every department.

What is so impressive is how the Devils demonstrated how much they have learnt already from their CHL experience and kept their momentum going for the full game.
Total credit to Lordo and the team for working out systems to close down the speed of the opposition....and make their own chances count.
The discipline was much more controlled tonight and defensively, so strong under pressure from Davos.
The Boys should savour this historic moment . God knows, they showed how hard work and self belief really pays off.

august04

That was no fluke either. We competed all night long and in truth deserved the win in regulation, if it wasn't for a very dubious call for the disallowed goal. I wasn't sure at the time but having just seen it again on TV, I think it's a real dodgy call from the officials. Pride restored and some renewed confidence I hope, that we can compete with these teams. That game will live long in the memory, a superb advert for the CHL and fantastic performance from the Devils. What a weekend for British hockey.

Wannabe2

Darnell you are a cheat as usual, these guys worked their socks off tonight and they could have been cheated out of a great result tonight due to your complete incompetence. This guy should be in a big top at the circus, a bigger clown you could never meet. Knock it on the head son, you have never had a clue and are a complete joke. To give a game like this to a complete Moron is untrue, do us all a favour mate, and bugger off.

solelace84

I already hate Darnell due to his bullsh*t Tory rhetoric posted on twitter, but after tonight - the guy is just an utter clown. I do t normally indulge in referee bashing, but he's genuinely a complete tool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osh

What a difference this time around. As I've said before, no one should doubt the willingness of our individual players to perform, but we have been found wanting up until tonight's game. A different game plan, players not overused and huge credit to a great team and coach effort. Davos will go away respecting us hugely after this result and our guys should be very proud of themselves tonight. Well done fans also eh ?

Ocko

Darnell you are a cheat as usual, these guys worked their socks off tonight and they could have been cheated out of a great result tonight due to your complete incompetence. This guy should be in a big top at the circus, a bigger clown you could never meet. Knock it on the head son, you have never had a clue and are a complete joke. To give a game like this to a complete Moron is untrue, do us all a favour mate, and bugger off.
You do realise it wasn't Darnell who waved the goal off right?

matbur

Best hockey game I've ever been to.

That was just amazing. We didn't just nick that either, we deserved to win that.

Every player stepped up and the atmosphere was amazing.

Proud of this team!