Devils v Giants - 08/09 @ 18:15 - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

Ger-Devils will again be hosting straight from the BBT, so if you've got any predictions or whatnot give him a shout at matchnightlive@the-inferno.co.uk

First home league game of the season for the Devils and hopefully a big crowd for it! The Giants have been entertaining to watch the past few seasons and with a new coach, new players and the return of some of the more annoying ones from last season it should be another good game!

Our form against the Giants last season was pretty much the worst thing ever, with our new look squad though we've got to be pretty hopeful we can turn that around and give them a couple of losses at least! Our last victory against the Giants came way back in November 2012 and saw us win 4-3 after penalties...

Hopefully we won't have picked up any injuries the previous night in Fife and can return home in good condition. Belfast have a somewhat easier start to their league campaign taking on the Capitals in Belfast...

Re: Devils v Giants - 08/09 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Tough home opener for me Belfast will win the league this year but can see Cardiff taking this one 3-2

Jones72

That team photo cracks me up every time I see it.

Quality!

:lol:

mazza03

Crikey how many players have they got in there team??????? Just counted 47 in the photo?????

YES that team photo cracks me up,
seems to get bigger & bigger each year. wonder whats in store for next season......

So who from Belfast should we be looking out for, tough guy, go to guy, dirty player. in your face player.

been waiting for the season opener home game for quite some time !!

danhall76

Keefe and Lloyd are the two players that cause the problems. Last year we were so preoccupied with them wreaking havoc that all other players ran rings around us. Their squad does not look as good as last year and I think that with a good run of games we can finish above them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

We have to keep Lloyd out of the crease, he causes a lot of trouble there. I hope someone gives him a rough ride every time he get in front of goal.

Snogdogs said:
We have to keep Lloyd out of the crease, he causes a lot of trouble there. I hope someone gives him a rough ride every time he get in front of goal.
Conboy set to kill

Tyke Devil

Just seen on twitter that the Face-off time has been pushed back to 18:15 due to flight arrival time.

Doors open at 17:00 (or possibly 16:45 for STH's)

mazza03

noodlesboy said:
Snogdogs said:
Conboy set to kill
As long as the head isn't involved :oops:

noodlesboy said:
Snogdogs said:
Conboy set to kill
Don't care who does it, as long as someone clears him out, why not take it in turns to rough him up.

Tyke Devil said:
Just seen on twitter that the Face-off time has been pushed back to 18:15 due to flight arrival time.

What, only one flight from Belfast on Sunday?

Snogdogs said:
Tyke Devil said:

What, only one flight from Belfast on Sunday?
There's 3 into Bristol but only 1 gets in before1800 :|

Looking to order this the webcast is it worth it re picture/stream capabilities. Also some queries regarding price is it £8 or £8 plus a bit extra?

A comfortable win tonight for the Giants 5 0 against the Caps, hopefully gives us a bit of confidence going into the game tomorrow. Our top line of Szwez, Shields and White cotton looked good and of course Lloyd and Keefe hit everything that moved.

KaneDevils

A comfortable win tonight for the Giants 5 0 against the Caps, hopefully gives us a bit of confidence going into the game tomorrow. Our top line of Szwez, Shields and White cotton looked good and of course Lloyd and Keefe hit everything that moved.
Well, guess you lot have a slight advantage as we had to travel to Scotland, and today back again for potentially a very tough game. Our NM hurt AGAIN, Myers has been doing great but against the fire power of the Giants could come unstuck. Lloyd and Keefe will be in for a suprise tonight if they think they can come to the tent this season and boss the ice. Is white cotton any relation to Dot and Nick?

Tyke Devil said:

Can't find anything on Devils web site about delayed face off, not everyone has twitter.

Heard from a good source that LaCosta is definitely out. Hoping Joe steps up big tie tonight.

Ger-Devils

Giants fly into Cardiff- We had to push a Sunday FO back with them the last few years due to our flights not landing until 4:15 or later and having to get all the kit off the flight etc.