DEVILS v Blaze - Tue 26 (FO 6pm - home) & Wed 27 (FO 7:30pm (away) ) Dec 2017 - League - Chat/Updat

pjj365

Its no guarantee that fans won’t get bored and walk. I don’t need to tell you that you need to be ahead of potential issues, sitting back assuming your revenue stream will continue is asking for trouble.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So true but whether going back to what was will relive any potential boredom who knows - just glad I'm not making the call

So true but whether going back to what was will relive any potential boredom who knows - just glad I'm not making the call
It contradicts the family oriented night at the IAW. I wouldn’t take young kids to watch what is basically violence with crowds of people are encouraging it. Which is why l doubt we will see any change any time. The owners advocate it yet the business does not stock it.

Wannabe2

It contradicts the family oriented night at the IAW. I wouldn’t take young kids to watch what is basically violence with crowds of people are encouraging it. Which is why l doubt we will see any change any time. The owners advocate it yet the business does not stock it.

This is about Blaze v Devils geez.

jimmy snels

I dont want a bloodbath. Christ thats an exaggeration. I want to match teams physically and when someone runs my netminder or takes runs at our players our lads stop it from happening again. Its crap watching paquette taking runs at skilled opponents and all the lads with long fight resumes not doing jack shit about it. We have 7 D men on our bench. Its hardly like we'd be short back there!!

august04

Two beautiful goals from the Devils and the team does just enough yet again.
2 more valuable points in the bag.
Actually quite pleased to see a more competitive Blaze team too who have run us very close over the 2 games and arguably deserved a better return than 1 point.

Slartibartfast

That was one of the most exciting games I have seen in ages. I was really surprised with how good the Blaze have been in these two games. Tonights game was played at a tremendous pace. Considering how many games the Devils have played it is incredible that they kept up but they did. Blaze were really effective defensively and the Devils threw everything at them but Blaze protected the slot really well. It took some Gleason magic to penetrate their defence and put a beauty passed their in form goalie and the Asselin goal was frankly impossible from that angle on the backhand.
Blazes performance was the best performance I have seen against us in recent months but the Devils were still better.
The Coventry commentator summed up the Devils in one word. Class.

Earnie

Well done Devils on the win. I agree with august04 , Blaze deserved a point tonight as well , but our power was apparent and Devils deserved the two points.

Devils appear to have the ‘never give up’ attitude going on. Well done guys. Keep it going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk