Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

KaneDevils

Re: Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Upda

Just when I thought things couldn't get more embarrassing, this:

20:56 - Personally I think a lot of the fault lies with fans and what appears on websites, enforcers are talked up, referees read the blogs and go looking for them

Taken from MNL.

Like, WHAT?

rolf

Apparently our #88 was ejected for physical abuse of an official........i'd like to see this footage as previously belfast have checked a ref into the boards and also others have been punched too without too much fuss made....am i feeling too conspiratonal here?

i love this sport and hate this league, love my devils, wear the tattoo and have a family member playing and now i am thinking to check the referee before i spend my dollar.

shameful. this is one of the best looking teams we have recently recruited and where do we find ourselves?

we have a very talented netminded wounded by playing this sport and yet we appear to have no regress here apart from feeling grateful we had no serious suspensions as a result.

seriously miffed

KaneDevils said:
RJLightning said:
Elite league site shows conboy recieved match penalty for physical abuse of offical :shock:
It's OK, he's doing what he was brought in to do. Protect his team mates.
What a tool. How many games will he be banned for for that ?????

All those "he can do no wrong" fans, what do you say to that?

Bit late for that Finny, meltdown started when the 1st period ended.

:DWD
Didnt voth get a heavy ban for fighting off the ice a couple of seasons ago? I think we could see a ban bigger with the way its going. Best thing for the team to do is to drop him off at the nearest airport

daz

your spot on team looks good on paper but cant play together on the ice one of the poorest starts to a season in years come on devils sort it out

daz said:
your spot on team looks good on paper but cant play together on the ice one of the poorest starts to a season in years come on devils sort it out
rid of conboy,future has it he will cost us play offs whats the bets.eairly days but match pen in playoffs for sure lol.i cant believe how many games hes been ejected from already!dundee netminder sounds like he was on form but at least dont give them pens away when they scored 3 goals the night before on the pp.

Colezy77 said:
daz said:
rid of conboy,future has it he will cost us play offs whats the bets.eairly days but match pen in playoffs for sure lol.i cant believe how many games hes been ejected from already!dundee netminder sounds like he was on form but at least dont give them pens away when they scored 3 goals the night before on the pp.
What?

good luck all you fans going to watch the Nottingham game tomorrow after there beating Sheffield 7 3.sounds like gonna be a replay of tonight.

STOP POSTING ALL IN CAPS, STOP USING TEXT SPEAK! Post edited *again*

daz

morrisette the so called player we need to change the season hes fast and scores goals ??? when dose this start lol

danhall76 said:
Colezy77 said:
daz said:
What?
sorry mate didnt mean to quote daz on this mistake.

BostonBart22

daz said:
could play with two goalies tomorrow night and still get beat
if i was G as soon as that bus hits the bbt early hours call a meeting see who wants to play for the badge again and by somehow if available watch a rerun of the game then an hours training.

DevilDom

All teams lose. All teams have bad days, however losing 7-0 shows a lack of professionalism and a lack of pride IMO. No point blaming one player or the net minder there is enough talent in the squad. Absolutely shocking result.

Wannabe2 said:
Panthers put 7 past sheff tonight, repeat of the Alamo tomorrow.
sounds like to me!!!not blaming joe in net but please dont play him tomorow.ok teams need to score too to win games but i thought we singed the guy from hull to b out number 1 goalie for the time being!!!much confused why g dont do this and the way he put maxi in d n left batch at front.hope hes lernt his lesson from this.i think someone new HAS to come in for conboy.someone tuff but not DAFT.