Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Saturday night see’s the Devils take on current league leaders the Dundee Stars away in Dundee, you can check out our game preview ahead of this game here

We're running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl . OJ will be hosting the “ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased” Match Night Live service. Expect name calling, slurs and one eyed bias in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you’re making the trip up to Dundee and you'd like to help out by texting updates (we’d be happy to hear from you) or if you’d like to chip in with a comment or prediction on the night please contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com.

Re: Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Upda

Loving the photo and the strap-line "My God, it's full of stars". Very well played indeed.

:D :lol: :D

voth26

devils win jake to score winner!!! come on devils prove me right

KaneDevils said:
Yes hilarious. ;:|

We will be seeing stars after 60. Home win! :(
Guess you didn't get the pun then? Try Googling the phrase - it helps to be a sci-fi geek :geek:

Time of first goal at 8.01pm anyone? :ugeek:

Are any of the Stars players named Bowman by any chance?

ASHIPP

Stars really are just that.....had some fantastic wins recently. Hutchins has a strong team who have started the season strong. Lets hope the Devils arent another scalp. It's a very long trip to Dundee for that.

KaneDevils

Devildrums said:
KaneDevils said:
Yes hilarious. ;:|

We will be seeing stars after 60. Home win! :(
Guess you didn't get the pun then? Try Googling the phrase - it helps to be a sci-fi geek :geek:

Time of first goal at 8.01pm anyone? :ugeek:

Are any of the Stars players named Bowman by any chance?
Right, I get it now. That's actually quite clever. Fair play! :p

Still on the lookout for texters at Dundee. If you are going or know of anyone who can help us out PM me.

I have been trying to contact "Spaceman" the Stars fan that usually helps us out. No success to date.

OJ

voth26

Doesn't seem as if dan will be ready to play this weekend. so either Blais or joe in the cage.

Texters recruited so it is all systems go. Join me from around 6pm as we bring you MNL's unique coverage.

OJ

Dundee Stars have had a great start to the season. They looked really good on the Week 2 highlights (Thanks Diafol) with some very skilled and scoring forwards.
Think this is a really tough weekend for the Devils. Personally I would consider any points at all a bonus under the present circumstances of injuries, replacements, new player, line changes and travel.
Come on you Devils. Listening in on MNL (Thanks again to you guys)

Wannabe2

Dont think it is, which is a shame because the cameraman and his crew do a first class professional job covering the Stars.

just read that they also are 2 imports down ? Thanks to MNL I'll be following from Dubai

why aint mnl live whats going on.watching the belfast game on live feed n everytime i click mnl not working!