devils shirt

Thread starter #1
Tried to buy new shirt last night from shop to be told they are not selling them this year and to buy one you will need to get it direct from the devils, talked to Paul who said they are only available online but did not say where or when.

any info would be good! :?

In all fairness andy has been very good selling devils items . he has always been very fair and helpfull. The club shall be still be purchasing the shirts from CH Sports wear (Corcoran and Hicks) So we will not end up with Rhino Rags,All that isa going to happen now is you wont be able to buy one over the counter.
Hope the club rethink this cos other teams have an extensive range over the counter !!!!
Andy has the facility in place to utilise sales !!!

Ger-Devils

Re: Re: devils shirt

TheStub said:
Ger-Devils said:
Own Devils shop in the office?
Is a little too out of the way.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
They've got to money somewhere though? Not saying they don't off shirts at the moment but would imagine ch selling to the Devils at trade price then Devils sell on?

Seems a bit daft to me not selling them in the shop, when I got my first shirt it was at the shop an at the game on Saturday my mate came for the first time and wanted a shirt. Seems like a no brainer to sell shirts at the rink where people can see them, try em on and decide. Simple really people make decisions based on what they see and feel about something and I find that if I can try something on, such as the shirt, I'm more likely to buy it, especially as they can be expensive for a first time buyer..............think I've gone on a bit there....

If the Devils organisation is responsible for selling the jerseys this season, you'll probably find they'll sell them from their offices throughout the week (and probably via the website as well), and then bring a load down to the rink on match nights and sell them from the sales stand next to skate hire (presumably).

A

Anonymous

Ghost Dog said:
If the Devils organisation is responsible for selling the jerseys this season, you'll probably find they'll sell them from their offices throughout the week (and probably via the website as well), and then bring a load down to the rink on match nights and sell them from the sales stand next to skate hire (presumably).
Spot on. I emailed Simon today and he replied with the following :
Hi Marc,

Glad you like the new jersey. We are awaiting shipment in the next few weeks, and when we get them they will be available from our website, the club shop in our offices in the Wharf, and we intend to have a collection service available to fans at the rink on game nights.

We have taken the decision not to licence our merchandise through CH Sports this year, as our new CEO wants us to maximise revenues across all aspects of the business.

We will be making an announcement shortly regarding the jerseys, and other available merchandise very soon, so please keep watching the website for information.

Regards,

SH

Simon Hodgkinson

Hope this helps !

osh

DevilTorn; you've done something which I admire greatly i.e you have used a bit a initiative and addressed a problem/enquiry directly to those who make the decisions ( and they have replied in kind)

This beats the constant 'what ifs' 'why don't the club do this or that' etc etc posts that take up endless pages of our forum. I suggest that anyone in future who wants to obtain an answer
( rather than a rumour ) about something that concerns the club, just contact them and you may get an immediate response ( I know I have recently )

A

Anonymous

Cheers Osh I haven't received too many pleasantries during my Inferno career so that comes as a refreshing change :lol:

I wanted to know how to obtain the new shirt myself so thought I'd share the news. I would advise anyone to email simon@cardiffdevils.com with any enquiries. He's a top bloke and goes out of his way to be helpful.

Marc

Well I think its a silly idea, I like to see things in the flesh, its no good just being able to pick things up on a match night, what if you don't like it, how do you get refunds, presuming you'd already paid through the website.

Kids/adults get their birthday/xmas money, they just wanna go into a shop and spend it, not mess about online

so go to the club shop in the Wharf.

Or take a look at them on match nights if they're going to bring some to the games. If they're not planning on doing that then email Simon and encourage them to!

Talk to the club? Oh no, just easier to moan on here....

BrokenAngel said:

Or take a look at them on match nights if they're going to bring some to the games. If they're not planning on doing that then email Simon and encourage them to!

I can do what I like thanks, who do you think you are ? There was a comment on another thread that there's only approx 50 regular posters on here, when theres 900 members, I wonder why ? when you get replied to like that ! why should I make a special trip down the Wharf ?

wildthing74

BrokenAngel said:

Why are you having a go at the other poster?Pretty fair point made I think.Every thread lateley seems to be hijacked by people wanting to have a pop at each other.
:roll: