Devils shirt

drainage

Not a dig at you.
If that's a dig at me then we must agree to disagree ...... I actually also offered to take in the shirt I did say in my view it wasn't Shelias shirt to sell which I stand by I also commended Shelia on her efforts to re unite the shirt with its owner

I do not take offence for offences sake I simply didn't think it was right it should be sold no matter how good the cause (and if you knew me you would know I am a regular donator to All Stars so am happy to to support them) based on 3 week campaign to re unite it in off season.

I offered Shelia an alternative simple as that because I didn't think selling it was right, in no way was I rude or offensive I simply put a different view across

Gaz G

Good grief.
I think Sheincar has done a good thing by bringing the shirt back to Cardiff. It really is that simple. If it were me I'd do the same thing. If it was my child who had lost the shirt I would switch my brain on and try to find out if any hockey fans had any ideas where it might be. I'd go as far and radical as doing it the same day.
If I later found out that the shirt was sold to raise money for charity and my child was devastated I would use it as an example to show them how lucky they are, not chase after the person who did their best.