devils rearranged cc game

voth26

Thread starter #1
any one know when the cc game is rearranged for i've had a look but havent found any info stating when game to be played!!!!

James

Administrator
Not yet no. I think their only option at the moment is a mid week slot and for obvious reasons they want to play it at the weekend if possible to get the crowds in.

ASHIPP

nmase20 said:
Does anyone know whats happening with tickets that were booked over the phone? will they just be moved over to the new date?
Apparently so - they will can be used for the re-arranged date. The Arena staff told me the other day when I visited to buy other tickets.

Thing is though i got exams in the new year and ive booked four tickets for me and my family. If for some reason we cant all make it to the game when its re-arranged i hope they can refund me or something. It will be a big waste of money if they re arrange it on a day i cant make

Chris

Administrator
Damnit, am going to have to see if there are any Panthers fans heading down midweek then who might have a spare seat

Was hoping/praying it would be on a weekend, but obviously the fixtures haven't allowed for that :cry:

Chris.

James said:
Crap! I've got tickets to see the Cult in Bristol that night :(
Oooo burn! hahah! Pah! You were going to miss the game when it was scheduled early Dec anyways! :lol: :twisted: You havent lost anything :lol: :cool:

Finny

ruthiec said:
yet again nowt on devils site
Quite outrageous not to have anyone updating the website on New Years Day. They better not have been out partying the night before. Totally unprofessional.

Skippy

Re: Re: devils rearranged cc game

Finny said:
Quite outrageous not to have anyone updating the website on New Years Day. They better not have been out partying the night before. Totally unprofessional.
Got in before I could there.. spot on. People need to get a grip

Agree!

Although... how come Panthers website was updated before the Devils one? You'd think they'd at least try and coordinate news announcements!

Meh ... we all know now. Doesn't really matter whether we know today or two days ago, the choice to attend is unchanged.

Finny

Judging by the childish nature of quite a few articles on the Panthers website, I'm guessing the person who updates them doesn't understand the meaning of the word Professional.

It would be nice though if clubs could start agreeing to release information at the same time. But for some it seems to be a rush to get it out asap so that they can "win".

Yeah, I often get that impression. Then you end up with fans fighting over what the truth is as one website says one thing and another one either says nothing, or contradicts their report.

gah.... Professionalism eh! Can't be wanting it all the time! :roll: :lol: