Devils @ Hull - Sunday 15th - 6:00pm - Challenge Cup

BostonBart22

GREAT WIN needed that, those penalties late on, heartstoppers, take this into next weekend please, conboy must be shattered full game, well done all. :Banana

DevilDom

Much needed win and coming back from 3 down shows this team has real guts, especially as they played nearly the entire third period on the PK!

Well done to Joe, but let's hope La Costa is back playing soon for the run of big games we have coming up.

Amazing win! Well done to the team for not letting Stingray's lead get to them.

Couple of things;
Conboy finished a game! Woo!
Why do Hull call themselves Jellyfish?
What are the lines at the moment? I can't get my head around them at the moment, are they still mix matching?

osh

Great result, well done guys. Sounds like a complete turn around in effort and belief in themselves from last night. Plenty to work on in practice this week however.

Ger-Devils

helloimclaire said:

Couple of things;
What are the lines at the moment? I can't get my head around them at the moment, are they still mix matching?
Line 1 Blight Faulkner Birbraer - This is new since the season begun
Line 2 Hill Myers Lord
Line 3 Conboy Davies Batch
Line 4 Quiney Piggott Jones

Slartibartfast

What is encouraging about this win is the shots on goal

Shots on Bowns 42
Shots on Myers 17

I would be interested to see the SOGs for Braehead and Fife matches. Anyone know where I can find them

Koop11

It would appear a much better performance to come back from 3-0 down away from home with your backup in. A lot of character shown there by the team. Lord leading the way yet again.

We desperately need La Costa back now though. Two tough games coming up this weekend.

Well done on last night’s result. Let’s try to build on this.

Ger-Devils said:
helloimclaire said:

Couple of things;
Line 1 Blight Faulkner Birbraer - This is new since the season begun
Line 2 Hill Myers Lord
Line 3 Conboy Davies Batch
Line 4 Quiney Piggott Jones
I was surprised that Blight and Faulkner weren't together on a line from the beginning. They bring out the best of one another. And thanks for line info.
I think Hill and Conboy should swap but that's my opinion I guess.