Devils @ Hull - Sunday 15th - 6:00pm - Challenge Cup

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Sunday night see’s the Devils make the trip to the most versatile venue in the country and the home of Chip Spice the Hull arena to take on the Hull Stingrays.

You can check out our match preview here

We're running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

Ger-Devils will be hosting and as always he can be reached before/during the game at matchnightlive@the-inferno.co.uk

Predicting a loss for this game hull have put together a very offensive team this year and with the goalie situation as it is at the moment can see this being a tough road game!

TheStub

I'm hoping the Devils pull something out for this one - I'm going to be heading to the rink, and I want them to make it worth the hour in the car.

ASHIPP

The Stingrays got further in this competition than the Devils did last year. Based on current circumstances and tonight's Devils' performance I am not expecting miracles.

Hi All,
any idea how I can purchase the webcast for tonights game as I have tried going on stingrays website and cannot purchase game come o devils