Devils @ Giants - November 2nd & 3rd - Chat / Updates

Slartibartfast

The Devils threw everything in front of that puck in the 5 minutes penalty. Hope this forum goes easy on them if we do lose because they deserve a bit of respect for putting their bodies on the line like they have tonight.
Also I think Lacosta has answered his critics tonight. He has been awesome.

rolf

Conboy penalty.

1 This league is corrupt and Darnell must have been paid to make this call.

2 Conboy is a tool for giving him the chance to.

Chris

Administrator
Going from the .gif that Devil_Bluebird posted, how on earth is that worthy of a match penalty?

Considering the last excessive roughing penalty involved him punching Keefes face in, this time he was only helping a rowdy player get back to his bench!

If Hanson is in the crowd, hopefully he has the power and common sense to downgrade the call...

BostonBart22

jimmy snels said:
Devil_Bluebird said:
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6548/9g4.gif

The Conboy incident.
How the hell is that a match pen!? Darrnel is an absolute joke
my son is at the game, he didnt see one pundh thrown by conboy, darnell needs downgrading to lower leagues, or did keefe pay him off .

rolf

Even Jeff Szwez has just said it wasn't a match penalty and he's one of theirs in line for a slap on Sunday if broadway tom hadn't farked it up for us ALL.

Tyke Devil

I've been searcing on the internet for some kind of detail that explains a match penalty for excessive roughness.....I found practically nothing.

Seriously though...if that little video snippet is an example of "excessive roughness" (whatever that might mean) and worthy of a match penalty then this league is more of a joke than I had thought previously.

Darnell is a complete tool.

Must be more to it than that? Barely a 2 minute minor. Was there another incident afterwards? Only thing I can think of is that he is gouging him but pretty tough with gloves on. Strange call!

Finny

Chris said:
That's 1 point more than I was expecting from the weekend :D
I can no longer work out what to expect. After the performances v Fife and Coventry followed by news that Szwez and Keefe were out, I was confident of winning the first game 'comfortably'. Then after the 2nd and 3rd periods v Hull I thought we'd get hammered.

A

Anonymous

Re: Devils @ Giants - November 2nd & 3rd - Chat / Updates

Well done pope!!

Proving people wrong and that's why he needs a fair chance like Adams had for god knows how many years!

Loads of people said we will get hammered tonight and we have held our own.

Well done to him and the team :)