Devils @ Giants - November 2nd & 3rd - Chat / Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1

You can check out our game preview ahead of these games here

We will be trying to run the “ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased” Match Night Live service for these game, expect name calling, slurs and one eyed bias in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl normally the coverage on these trips is a little “sketchy” as our texters have been known too struggle to focus on the pucks and or see the score board ;)

If you’re making the trip up to Belfast and suspect you’ll be sober enough to text (unless it’s an Ex or something) and you'd like to help out by texting updates (we’d be happy to hear from you) or if you’d like to chip in with a comment or prediction on the night please contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com.

Also the Giants web cast is available and now has much improved with commentary that won’t make you want to poke your ear drums out from Aaron Murphy here https://giantslive.tv/users/sign_in

These games will be tough, especially the week we have had. But IMO, I find we play better when a little short handed. I'd be happy with just 2 points out of the 4 as the Giants are insanely good. Sunday's game will be a cracker when Keefe returns. Wonder what Conboy will do? Absolutely gutted that I'm missing yet another Belfast double header. I'm working during the games as well, so no webcast for me. I think that's a good thing anyway with the apparent commentators?
Safe trip to fans and players this weekend, have fun and be loud.

Have Hope#35

helloimclaire said:
These games will be tough, especially the week we have had. But IMO, I find we play better when a little short handed. I'd be happy with just 2 points out of the 4 as the Giants are insanely good. Sunday's game will be a cracker when Keefe returns. Wonder what Conboy will do? Absolutely gutted that I'm missing yet another Belfast double header. I'm working during the games as well, so no webcast for me. I think that's a good thing anyway with the apparent commentators?
As mentioned above the commentator is now Aaron Murphy so perhaps you are missing out ;)

Have Hope#35 said:
helloimclaire said:
As mentioned above the commentator is now Aaron Murphy so perhaps you are missing out ;)
You know what? I didn't pay attention. :DWD I am missing out now.

rolf

Doesn't look like our new top end D man will make it tonight.....

I blame Adams. If he hadn't forced the issue which begat last week's farcical press release (inspired apparently by his agent reminding the legalities of constructive dismissal) and been forced to play with no prior notice or practise, we would likely all be wearing Steve Montador replica jerseys and he'd be parking his Kia at Cardiff airport.

AND the pope may well be dumping for joy in the woods.

I now fully expect us to spend the next 5 months scouring the world for the final jigsaw piece for this team. What we need is an ex NFL (nod to Raul Pagan there) hall of famer who will play for 4 quid a week and collect the car park money as well. Should be easy really.

Still when we get into the new rink it'll all be good. Can't wait personally.

BostonBart22

well well well, wonder if that was a call from darnell via moray hanson knowing that conboy and keefe were meeting up tomorrow, hmmmmm makes you wonder. :idea:

Ocko

I have no idea what Conboy did to deserve that. He grabs hold of Mason... and grabbed hold of him some more. Darnell is an absolute idiot.

Lloyd is also a complete coward, Plumpton goes after him he runs away and Suarette takes the punches for him. Great team play Lloyd you absolute pussy.

kettdevil1

Incidentally thought the commentary had improved until we got the "it makes you wonder whether Conboy got himself thrown out as he didn't want to play tomorrow"......

Ocko

That needs to be seriously looked at before tomorrow, that was an appalling call by Darnell. He obviously wanted an easy day tomorrow - amateur.