Coventry Blaze v Cardiff Devils - Sun 6pm - Chat/Updates

Wannabe2

Big game tonight against a very good team, this game will give us a good idea about where we stand at the moment, as we have to beat these teams away now and again. So lets get it on boys and good luck.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Woohoo! Who knew staring at your iPhone for 2 hours could be so nerve wracking!! Who cares if it wasn't pretty?! We won!

Great job on MNL tonight Chris! My favourite quote of the night : "devils fans are madder than a sack of badgers". Class!

RED ARMY!! Wish I was in Coventry right now

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #9
Word from Samidevils is that Blaze fans are going nuts at the end of the game, Calder dropped his gloves with voth during handshakes and it was a bad ending.

Chris :)

Gazza272

Well thats was nerve racking!

Big big win for us this evening, its imperative imo that we win 2 out of the 4 at each venue this season if we are to challenge for the league.

Sounds like Lyle had another big game and i'm so pleased to see that, the only thing we were missing early doors was grinding out results, we have done that twice this week alone.

Hopefully smith is ok, and he will benefit with us only having one gmae next week.

Two form teams at the moment going into next sunday!

Not sure what made Jarvis give Calder a tap in the warm up, but its a bit silly if he was that annoyed he should have waited to the next game.

Still we won :D and it appears Nottingham lost in Edinburgh, so i guess that means that at present we are in this thing.

Woot! excellent win tonight, good to see we can grind out those wins that we failed to produce last year. Tonight was a massive game for us especially with nottingham losing, things are looking very exciting at the top right now. I just hope smith is ok and its nothing too serious.

Russky

Great win tonight! Well Done guys! 2 wins against the Blaze in less than a week makes me a happy chappie! Hope Mark Smith is ok for next weekends BIG game against Belfast!

Fantastic result...

Thanks lads - I needed a lift after that late Forest equaliser.

As Gazza says - that's one down in the Skydome in our 'league title drive' of winning at least 2 out of the 4 games in the arenas of each of our major rivals.

Next Sunday becomes another huge game...and it's really nice that we are now getting back to being involved in huge league games on a regular basis - it's a sign that we're in the mix.

Cheers,

John

drainage

Chris said:
Word from Samidevils is that Blaze fans are going nuts at the end of the game, Calder dropped his gloves with voth during handshakes and it was a bad ending.

why are they going mad ? Was it Voth or Wes that went at it with Calder ? Any penalties dished out? Am I glad we won - YES !!!!!!!

Gazza272

drainage said:
Chris said:

why are they going mad ? Was it Voth or Wes that went at it with Calder ? Any penalties dished out? Am I glad we won - YES !!!!!!!

I had a text from the game saying Jarvis gave Calder a jab in the warm up, i assume it was from calders penalty with 2 seconds of the game left.

I can only Assume Voth got in the mix to make sure no one took liberties....... :lol:

rolf

Well if it was Vother, expect him to get a 16 match ban, 2000 hours community service and an asbo tag from uncle bobs travelling band of kangaroo court jesters. Expect Calder to get 5 additional assists to help his season and a prescription.......

Wannabe2

What a result, when you can put 6 past the Panties, 9 past the vipers, get into the semi of the challenge cup, and beat the blaze at theres, you must be doing something right. Well Well played lads you are a true credit keep it going please.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.