Continental cup final round

moggy#9

Thread starter #1
Does anyone know when the hosts for the final are due to be announced? Have our disappointing attendances impacted our chances of us getting it? For that matter, does Todd still want it? My view is that hosting it would boost our chances of winning and probably be cheaper than the travel to any of the other countries.

Kristoff

Does anyone know when the hosts for the final are due to be announced? Have our disappointing attendances impacted our chances of us getting it? For that matter, does Todd still want it? My view is that hosting it would boost our chances of winning and probably be cheaper than the travel to any of the other countries.
Listening to wallys podcast. Todd says over the cup weekend they made the same profit they would get from a standard devils game.

Kevlar68

Hmm, just seen that Tissot power the countdown on iihf site and nitra arena is also sponsored by Tissot. May there be a deal for that venue?

moggy#9

Thread starter #12
As group winners your expect the devils and nitra to be favourites, so not having it at either of those locations probably makes sense. Angers doesn't seem the easiest place to get to though.

Kevlar68

Trains, flight and apartment 13th to 16th £444 for 2 all in, apartment only 350 yards from iceparc,

Last edited:

NathanG

Flying to Nantes on Thursday afternoon. Might spend the night there, see a little bit. Haven't booked return flights yet but will be going from Paris as I'm going to watch Jokers de Cergy on the 17th. Add to my puck collection. I'd already planned this out in the hope Angers were hosts.

Moist.