Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2017/18

ASHIPP

News statement out of Dundee Stars suggesting Lefebvre has left with immediate effect? Sorry - clicked on their website for link, it says 'removed'.

JC23

Was he on a uni deal at Giants? A good move for him - Team GB coach at MKL and all that.

Wonder what Giants will do if they need more British players. Anyone think Jack Prince will re-sign for Manchester Storm?
Before the new rule about Brits, I was dying for Jack Prince in a Devils jersey.

Cardiff Fire have confirmed the signing of this young man, anyone think he will be a two way U23 player for the Devils? http://cardiff-fire.com/gb-under-20-player-michael-stratford-joins-the-fire/
I thought the same thing when I read that signing. He is a Swindon guy who has left Swindon to move to the fire and he looks like a top prospect for the next few years. Have him training with Buglass and the Devils a few times a week. Keep his development coming along and then they will both slot into our u23s over the next few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

Panthers sign Matthieu Gagnon
A young tough guy - Devils are more than covered already with toughness already this offseason. :D Hoping that the remaining new additions to the squad will continue to include the mix of skill, speed and toughness.