Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/17

Electro

So in other words you can't back up your point and act the clown instead?
Chips are important to me.

I've already answered your question and honestly l have no time for people who cannot be bothered reading my posts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kettdevil1

Former Calgary Flame, so possibly a contact of the Calgary 4.

Any info on why he was suspended for 10 days back in January in the DEL?
Trying to work it out but my German isn't great..... it sounds as though he took an 'unnecessary penalty' and it sounds like the club decided to release him..... can't work out what the penalty was though!!

JC23

Based purely on rumour and no substance to it......Blair Jones
Former Calgary Flame, so possibly a contact of the Calgary 4.

Any info on why he was suspended for 10 days back in January in the DEL?
Very interesting....he seems to have left his team in the DEL anyway
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=11041
Just found this, and translated via google from German.

"Blair was released from the training and gaming business because of repeated overheads. With his behavior, Jones had permanently damaged his team colleagues and the sporting ambitions of the Roosters."

Behaviour issues? Hmm. Not sure I can see Lordo going for that if he is on our radar.

Johnnybravo1927

"Blair was released from the training and gaming business because of repeated overheads. With his behavior, Jones had permanently damaged his team colleagues and the sporting ambitions of the Roosters."

Behaviour issues? Hmm. Not sure I can see Lordo going for that if he is on our radar.
Depends on what it was I guess. Has forged a decent career in the past so he cant be all bad

Johnnybravo1927

"Blair was released from the training and gaming business because of repeated

overheads. With his behavior, Jones had permanently damaged his team colleagues and the sporting ambitions of the Roosters."

Also worth remembering that Simmsy said Brine was trouble and he has been faultless

bb1

When I first heard of Walker rumoured here I thought he would be one hell of a signing considering his CV.....however after watching highlights he looks very lazy and quite slow. Not really the typical Andrew Lord type. After a good AHL career guys just seem to go through motions and his points are impressive in ALPSHL but it's not a great league.....
Here's an example.....

1min 55secs in he's #71 (blue and white) keep watching after opposition score. I've seen various games where he does look a coaster.

Clans signingDella Rovere however is an energy guy and for me would have been just what we needed. Plus Lord likes a good 2 way guy.

Really hope we have someone lined up. Blair Jones would do nicely. We need that extra body in case of another injury and someone who can make an impact. If we don't then we may find the finish line moves that little further away.

bb1

Just read that his coach was fed up because he took a dumb checking penalty that resulted in a game.....His coach sounded like he wanted non physical hockey. If we remember Hotham was apparently 'a bad boy' in the DEL yet by far top D man in EIHL 3 years running. I'd take Jones in a heartbeat

JC23

Just read that his coach was fed up because he took a dumb checking penalty that resulted in a game.....His coach sounded like he wanted non physical hockey. If we remember Hotham was apparently 'a bad boy' in the DEL yet by far top D man in EIHL 3 years running. I'd take Jones in a heartbeat
Fair play, I couldn't find anything further on the issue. Sounds like the coach was a bit of a princess. Ha!

bb1

Glen Metrapolit has just left EBEL side HC Bolanzo to UNKNOWN. He's 42 but wow.....what a player. I just hope he's not the second guy the Steelers said they may sign

terry hunt

Both Walker and Della Rovere were only at Fassa for a short time .Are Fassa in some financial difficulties they are having a poor season by the look of it.
As far as Jones goes his summary quotes him as "a big forward but not physical" is that what we need?

Johnnybravo1927

Both Walker and Della Rovere were only at Fassa for a short time .Are Fassa in some financial difficulties they are having a poor season by the look of it.

As far as Jones goes his summary quotes him as "a big forward but not physical" is that what we need?
Fassa cant make the playoffs so are getting rid of all big earners to save themselves money

Sounds like an exciting player, always seems to be up there stats wise on the teams he has played for. I'll be interested to see how he turns out and what line he is put on. Sounds like a better signing for us than Geoff Walker who apparently has a bit of an attitude problem.

Interestingly he's the only American player we have signed for some time, anyone remember who the last one was?