Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/

drainage said:
Chris said:
Fife re-sign Tom Muir...

http://www.fifeflyers.co.uk/index.php/e ... or-2015-16

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=81896

Is this the guy who Amazepux said was the best Brit D man in the league? Possibly the best Brit D ever?
Damn there go our league chances was sure we would snap him up ..... more importantly anyone want to buy a Devils jersey with Muir on the back ???
I like that..I just get a top with 'Awesome' on the back..everyone knows its Tommy.

Ocko

Wow. Huge signing. He is seriously tough, one of our last signings will need to be a top heavyweight to compete with some of the other heavyweights in the league. I don't want Salters fighting these guys week in week out, he's too valuable.

august04

Ocko said:
Wow. Huge signing. He is seriously tough, one of our last signings will need to be a top heavyweight to compete with some of the other heavyweights in the league. I don't want Salters fighting these guys week in week out, he's too valuable.
Agreed. Forget "team toughness" now, that goes out of the window when several teams sign genuine heavyweights.

Devil94

His criticisms on skating has come at an NHL level I would imagine. I do really hope we have someone left to announce in the same league to these guys with regards to toughness. As has been previously said, Salters too valuable on the ice.

august04

zoesdevil said:
Finny said:
He's a great signing but the bit I think is important is it says he's not a great skater & takes silly penalties, in this league that's not great, but doesn't mean he won't be a great signing for Blaze!
I haven't seen many "not very good" skaters that have represented Slovakia internationally and were drafted in the first round. He may look more awkward because he's a giant!

Sheincar

Comment from Twitter - Key for Valábik this year will be staying healthy. Multiple knee surgeries already, & back troubles in 2013/14.

Wannabe2

I have tons of this guy on DVD, he is one tough cookie, toughest guy blaze have ever signed with the exception of Wade Belak.