Clan Vs Devils - 13 Nov 19 - League

ASHIPP

Once Shaone is settled in hopefully it will change the style and dynamic of the team .... he has been brought in as an impact player. Defence will have confidence to defend, less need for attacking hockey from the back leaving exposed situations, forwards can concentrate on creating and finishing chances.... at least we can hope.

Killeen will be happy exactly where he is. Clan are top of the league. Why would he want to be anywhere else??

Devilsatw

We can’t hear no more excuses! It’s mid November players have been together now long enough! Majority of the team 3/4 years or more so either ship up or shape out. Every week I hear bollox and people defend this team. It’s simply not good enough I’m sorry but this is the worse team in the last 2/3 years. They can’t defend for shit. And I really don’t know what some forwards are doing but it seems they are here for money and that’s it.

Harsh words again but it’s the truth.

We are playing against roy who had retired and is not the same player he was.

Moore who we released becasue he wasn’t good enough.

old and over rated peacock whose best days were in Belfast.

Springer who imo is absolute garbage.

And we are getting beat.

Ok they have Killeen and chad rau and possibly beca and heywood that’s it.

Pissed right off watching this shit week in week out

Mazzoak

Sooner morrisonn gets here the better because we’re a joke defensively...think we need an out and out Goalscorer too
If he stays.

Morrisonn is a start, it’s not going far enough, we need several gone and replaced otherwise we’ll need him on every shift........

august04

On another point - anybody else think Killeen could be the eventual replacement for Bowns when he gets his shot?
Gets his shot at what? After his heroics last year with GB, his only other offer was a spot in Denmark, and that league is arguably at best equal or possibly a lower standard than the EIHL - and he chose to stay with the Devils. He’s settled and there‘s nothing wrong with that. I’d be amazed if he goes anywhere.

Last edited:

Devils86

Seems to be that a bit like last season we are missing that first (key) pass out of D in transition and a bit of bite/dirtiness - and it was Schiestel who brought that last year...

moggy#9

This is embarrassing at times. The special teams are awful, we can't win face offs and when we somehow get back in the game penalties cost us. Morissonn coming into the team can't come quickly enough.

ASHIPP

Pattern developing here..... right or wrong calls,Devils are running into penalty trouble in the last 10 minutes of games. It is costing us results. This will hurt the team when they use up their games in hand.