Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

Have Hope#35

But they do have a way of knowing how many young children are in there but in this case were talking about some one who not under 3

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
How do they know how many Under 3's are in there (they may have a counter)? I know the Child is 4 but I was answering the point regarding Tickets and regulations - If he got approval they could treat his child in the same way as the Under 3.

DevilDom

Should never be in a 3,000 seated rink..
Especially when you got an average of 10,000 fans between the two clubs..

7,000 fans miss out.. and I can guarantee majority are sponsors newbies etc so die hard fans miss out :(
It was held in Sheffield last year with a capacity of 9,500 and from memory the crowd was a little over 4,000 with around 1,200 Devils fans there. If it were held there or Nottingham again then I don't expect many more Devils fans would travel. I like the idea of a packed arena split roughly 50/50 for a final rather than a half empty one.

How do they know how many Under 3's are in there (they may have a counter)? I know the Child is 4 but I was answering the point regarding Tickets and regulations - If he got approval they could treat his child in the same way as the Under 3.
Could well do, I mean you don't know until you ask and say your kid is under 3 lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm a single dad and a season ticket holder. Normally I bring my son ( he's 4) to games and buy him a ticket and he either stands between my legs or sits on my lap. I obviously got my 1 ticket but I'm gutted now I wasn't able to get 1 for my son. Do you think the club would mind if he came in with me anyways if was to sit on my lap or stand between my legs?
If 4 was to become 3 then he doesnt require a ticket.....

Finny

and I can guarantee majority are sponsors newbies etc so die hard fans miss out :(
How can you guarantee that?
The overwhelming majority of Devils fans at the game will be season ticket holders. Surely most die-hard fans are also season ticket holders? And very few of will be newbies.

I can understand people being frustrated that they didn't get a ticket, but there is no need to just make comments like that up which will result in fans getting even more upset?

Wannabe2

If by any chance someone can't make Sunday ??? I am looking for 3 tickets, they don't have to be all together. Thank you. Or even 1,

Last edited:
How can you guarantee that?
The overwhelming majority of Devils fans at the game will be season ticket holders. Surely most die-hard fans are also season ticket holders? And very few of will be newbies.

I can understand people being frustrated that they didn't get a ticket, but there is no need to just make comments like that up which will result in fans getting even more upset?
Spot on.

To add to this, whether this is someone's 1st or 30th season following the Devils they're just as entitled to a ticket as everyone else. Just because you happened to start attending games before someone else it doesn't mean you want to be at the game any more than a 'newbie'.

Should never be in a 3,000 seated rink..
Especially when you got an average of 10,000 fans between the two clubs..

7,000 fans miss out.. and I can guarantee majority are sponsors newbies etc so die hard fans miss out :(

Most 'die hard' fans will have a season ticket and a guaranteed ticket. And steelers didn't even sell out their own seats, so I wouldn't say that the venue is too small at all. There's always going to be more demand for seats by fans of the home team at a final like this....

Spot on.

To add to this, whether this is someone's 1st or 30th season following the Devils they're just as entitled to a ticket as everyone else. Just because you happened to start attending games before someone else it doesn't mean you want to be at the game any more than a 'newbie'.
I agree totaly. I've only recently been watching and attenting after a LONG (10 year + absence) but I feel I have the same right as someone whos been going for 20+ years. And if they get tickets before me - so be it.

I've had a season ticket for 7 year's but this year due to a change of job I had to let it go .I've only managed to get to about 10 games. I was stuck in work and totally forgot to preregister for the cup final. I was pleased to see there were 250 seats going on sale today and was waiting logged in as I expect many others were.At 12 the website crashed but after a few attempts let me back in. I actually got to select my ticket and I pressed buy. It was then it kicked me out and I had to login again by which time all tickets were gone.Very very frustrating, but who's to blame? Nobody I guess, it's hard to see how the club could have played it differently. Thank god for icetimetv...

Kal

I hope there is equal interest next year for 3000+ devils fans to travel over to Belfast or upto Braehead or wherever it ends up being hosted

I've got two tickets in block 2 row b for the final, I'm just wondering if anyone wants to swap? I prefer to sit up high that's all so thought I would ask? I'm grateful I got one but just thought I'd give it a try.

I agree totaly. I've only recently been watching and attenting after a LONG (10 year + absence) but I feel I have the same right as someone whos been going for 20+ years. And if they get tickets before me - so be it.
That wasn't my point, my supporting the club 30 years has nothing to do with newbies getting tickets. My gripe, if you read it again, is the fact that I've supported the club through thick and thin since 1986, and failed to get a ticket for the final simply because the website couldn't handle it and crashed, then was allowing you to select seats and then tell you they weren't available, then crashing again. This is nothing to do with "newbies" or any other fan to be honest, simply the fact that the website crashed and took my chance of a ticket away.

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

ST holders in any sport will always get 1st refusal on final tickets. Just how it is I guess. I would imagine it would be unfair if non season ticket holders did get tickets and ST's didnt. Its a shame but thats how it is, I know a lot of people who are big fans and for various reasons cant commit to a season ticket

JC23

ST holders in any sport will always get 1st refusal on final tickets. Just how it is I guess. I would imagine it would be unfair if non season ticket holders did get tickets and ST's didnt. Its a shame but thats how it is, I know a lot of people who are big fans and for various reasons cant commit to a season ticket
I agree with this entirely. I'm a huge fan, have been for 20+ years since I was 5 years old, but, cannot commit to a ST due to not only work, but also due to playing hockey myself and having away games etc. Do I complain that I haven't got a ticket to the CC final? No. Do I wish I did? Of course I do.

But it is what it is.