Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

Had my call yesterday at 18.30 but missed it as I was in work. They phoned back this morning at 11.50 and I'm in block 8 row C, happy with those seats. Hoping the Devils shoot that way twice in the game like normal.
I'm assuming Devils attack that end twice as Devils fans are being seated that end of arena and Sheffield the other end.

Do we know who is the 'Home' team in the final?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'm assuming Devils attack that end twice as Devils fans are being seated that end of arena and Sheffield the other end.

Do we know who is the 'Home' team in the final?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Sheffield are 'classed' as the home team as they are the higher seeded team from the group stages.

The site was crashing for me, when I eventually got on it there were about 20 seats showing as available, everyone I clicked on it said the seat is no longer available. Pathetic. Followed the club since 1986 and can't get a cup final ticket because the website couldn't handle it. Really not happy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I eventually got in, but had the same issue with seats not available, I wonder I tried to add too many and they were added to someone else's basket before mine.

I eventually got in, but had the same issue with seats not available, I wonder I tried to add too many and they were added to someone else's basket before mine.
I'm really angry with it, at least have a system that can handle it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Should never be in a 3,000 seated rink..
Especially when you got an average of 10,000 fans between the two clubs..

7,000 fans miss out.. and I can guarantee majority are sponsors newbies etc so die hard fans miss out :(

I'm a single dad and a season ticket holder. Normally I bring my son ( he's 4) to games and buy him a ticket and he either stands between my legs or sits on my lap. I obviously got my 1 ticket but I'm gutted now I wasn't able to get 1 for my son. Do you think the club would mind if he came in with me anyways if was to sit on my lap or stand between my legs?

I'm a single dad and a season ticket holder. Normally I bring my son ( he's 4) to games and buy him a ticket and he either stands between my legs or sits on my lap. I obviously got my 1 ticket but I'm gutted now I wasn't able to get 1 for my son. Do you think the club would mind if he came in with me anyways if was to sit on my lap or stand between my legs?
Unlikely

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

True all you can do is ask, but usally a regulation that each person must have a ticket so they know how many people are in any venue for saftey

As unlikely as it is, if anyone for any reason becomes unable to go and wants to sell their ticket/s, I would be grateful to have a chance to buy it/them. Cheers

Have Hope#35

True all you can do is ask, but usally a regulation that each person must have a ticket so they know how many people are in any venue for saftey

Not quite true as Under 3's won't have a Ticket! They don't lose anything by you trying it as it's a sell out anyway...