CC Final

voth26

SteveKing said:
Flights are booked! I can't wait for the game, I really can't wait for the Red Army Travel bus ride up to Sheffield!!!

Would be nothing sweeter than to win that Cup right in front of the Steeler fans in Sheffield.
This season has surpassed anything i expected to be honest Steve, joint 2nd in the league, one of the leagues highest scorers, our first final in how ever many years. The best fans, the best rookie coach, the best gm in the whole league, great bench coach in Franny, best group of players , and last but not least the best owners. I hope you have your singing voice's with you all because your going to need it. And in case your not sure these are our chants who are we Red Army and let's go Devils. Lol. Good flight to your adopted home

voth26

djc7 said:
Legin said:
djc7 said:
Thanks !

So if I book 119 we will get to see the Devils score lots of goals in the 1st and 3rd period close up (hopefully).

I am guessing you have booked A1-3.
That's me, I had belief, booked before to get front row.
and to see the same goals as you
Just booked 4 seats next to you.

Can't wait now - we were going to go to the POFW again this year but I'm having spinal surgery on March 15th so will be out of action for a few weeks so doing this instead.
Best of luck with your surgery

voth26

five of us booked managed to get centre ice tickets??, never been to Sheffield. Just come back from Scotland didnt have a voice, think it will be the same again!! Oh well let's go devils

2 seats in block 119 and 2 pick ups with RAT at Caerphilly - sorted!
Last final for me was the shoot out win at Wembley Arena 1990 - same result in Shuff will do nicely!

Me and my girlfriend are in block 118 a 12-11. Booked these the day before the final, as I thought we would qualify. Got a bit scared when Blaze scored first! The people next to us had already been sold.....I assumed they would be Devils being in the away end! Then I heard that Steelers fans have been buying their season ticket seats early! Either way I can shout loudly when I want! Just hope we all get something to shout about to be honest!

Chris.

coedduon said:
2 seats in block 119 and 2 pick ups with RAT at Caerphilly - sorted!
Last final for me was the shoot out win at Wembley Arena 1990 - same result in Shuff will do nicely!
Me too, but not on sudden death penalties. My 15 year old self was fine with the drama, my 40 year old heart wouldn't cope.

Sheincar

Sheincar said:
Am I right in thinking that now Sheffield have signed Gospel and not broken him (yet) they are out of time to sign a "proper" replacement goalie and that we are therefore likely to be facing him?
Unice is back & playing tonight.

Gospel was brought in as emergency cover and is now back with Telford.
Looks like Doyle is out for the rest of the season and Woolhouse is still injured. Unice was only confirmed to play this morning or we would have needed to find another emergency stand in. Assuming he came through tonight OK looks like Unice for the rest of the year.

DevilDom

Quick count up (yes I like numbers and I'm sad) - tickets sold in the away blocks (discounting blocks 120 and 220 which have been unavailable since the tickets went on sale) = 1,295. I would assume the vast majority of these are Devils fans as there are plenty of tickets available in the neutral areas of the seating for Steelers fans who couldn't get one in the home area. Great turn out if there are!