CC Final

I have one spare adult ticket for Block 118 seat a3 - £16.50 (which is the face value incl bkg fee) - pm if you'd like it

(took a punt last week and got them, but now 1 person can't make it, also I have the ticket in hand so can bring to the game Sunday night for you)

DevilDom

Already over 700 tickets booked in the away blocks.

Assuming the vast majority of these are Devils fans that's pretty impressive. Let's hope we can double that by a week Sunday!

drainage said:
d20 said:
Why was this final picked to be on a sunday,could they not have put this game as a saturday I know there would be other fixtures but make more of a point to give it a saturday so maybe even more fans and families would come to it as an event ,I have 2 young ones who would love to go but with a 4 f.o and then probably leave at 7.30 ish if lucky it would be late getting back as they have school the next day,can the elite league not think of these things to get more fans to go .
Seems Spandau Ballet are thee on 6th guess it's possible they can't dismantle everything for ice to be ready by 7th ? That's just me guessing also looks as though the venue is pretty busy all way through Mar?

We have a home game v Belfast Sat 7th. Spandau Ballet were announced relatively recently I think

But yes they probably have ruled out a lot of families attending by having it on Sun in Shuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ook said:
I have one spare adult ticket for Block 118 seat a3 - £16.50 (which is the face value incl bkg fee) - pm if you'd like it

(took a punt last week and got them, but now 1 person can't make it, also I have the ticket in hand so can bring to the game Sunday night for you)
would like this ticket please - thank you.

Right then folks, we have been inundated with the same questions over and over today. Unfortunately even we have jobs and lots of work to do but have done our best to reply to everyone
Apologies if we've missed you out

Do you get our tickets?
No! you buy your own tickets from Motorpoint Sheffield
http://www.motorpointarenasheffield.co. ... 2015-5450/

Can I book 12 spaces for a bunch of people that probably won't bother to come?
No! We are not taking any names without a £10 non refundable deposit, full payment is preferred

How much is travel?
£23 adults - £14 kids - £60 Family

How can I pay?
You can transfer (not pay for goods) now by PayPal, send your payment to info@redarmytravel.co.uk
Make sure you list everyone you are paying for and which pickup location you will be at

Can I pay Sunday?
Yes, but we will need full payment from you

What payments do you take?
Cash, Card (with 3% fee), cheque made payable to Red Army Travel

What are the pickup times?
9:00 Cardiff Bay - Outside Morissons
9:30 Llanishen - Outside 9 Giants
9:30 Caerphilly - Outside Moat House Inn
9:30 Coldra - Outside Hilton Hotel

I'm getting on at The Bay but want to be with my friends that are getting on at Llanishen
All buses will start at The Bay and then go on to the next pickup, just get on the bus marked Llanishen

What time will we be back?
There has to be a winner so the game could go in to overtime, hopefully we'll be celebrating after the game too
At a complete guess it would be 10:30 to midnight

How many are going?
We have booked enough coaches to take over 400 people

Are the owners/players families going?
Yes, some of the Devils owners are flying over and will be travelling on the Red Army Travel buses
A few of the players wives and girlfriends will be joining us too

Can i bring food & drink not he bus?
Yes you can, but keep it sensible. Soft drinks are cool too
And keep the bus clean! There are bins, feel free to use them ;)

What can we do when we get there?
Whatever you like, there's plenty of places to eat, shops, pub, mini golf or just collect your tickets

When do we leave after the game?
Hopefully we'll be heading over the Noose & Gibbet for a celebration beer, if not then it;s straight back on the buses

Finny said:
Not been to the Tin Shack for years. Is it best to sit low down or higher up?
I usually sit a couple of rows down from the top row of the lower tier which is a good view. The only seats I wouldn't really recommended are the first few rows of the lower tier. Last season the plexi was replaced and the new one they put in was badly distorted. They supposedly had it changed again to fix this but the last time I was sat front row it was still not ideal. If you look straight through its fine but looking through at an angle to look up the other end of ice it was a bit warped and wavy. I might have dropped unlucky with an old pane or maybe its just my eyes but I wouldn't recommend it over sitting above plexi level unless you really prefer to be up close to the ice.

Foxy

scorchio said:
I'll be there in the Devils blocks cheering you guys on,a blaze fan on loan to the Devils,I'll play nicely I promise
The more the merrier. Just be prepared to lose your voice...... its a tradition lol

I thinking of driving up (meeting people there who will already be in Sheffield) but am coming from Llanelli so driving not going on the bus. At the moment it's just me in my car but if anyone wants to jump in with me (in return for a chip in for petrol) that would be great. Happy to pick people up from somewhere along/not too far from M4 corridor!

knowitall said:
What services are you stopping at as we are driving up and would like to meet up on way incase we get lost haha
Not decided as yet but most likely Tamworth, Craig & Steve have said they'd like to swap coaches so they can meet as many fans as possible
I'll tweet updates on the way from the Red Army Travel account if you want

scorchio said:
I'll be there in the Devils blocks cheering you guys on,a blaze fan on loan to the Devils,I'll play nicely I promise
Good on you Scorchio, you know we'd do the same.
Anyone but Sheffield :lol:

aplzart said:
where is the common meeting place for all devils before the game?

we are driving up and none in the car have been there before haha
The Noose & Gibbet, it is directly opposite the Motorpoint
It looks a bit rough & ready but it's really nice in there

MrPorky said:
Finny said:
Not been to the Tin Shack for years. Is it best to sit low down or higher up?
I usually sit a couple of rows down from the top row of the lower tier which is a good view. The only seats I wouldn't really recommended are the first few rows of the lower tier. Last season the plexi was replaced and the new one they put in was badly distorted. They supposedly had it changed again to fix this but the last time I was sat front row it was still not ideal. If you look straight through its fine but looking through at an angle to look up the other end of ice it was a bit warped and wavy. I might have dropped unlucky with an old pane or maybe its just my eyes but I wouldn't recommend it over sitting above plexi level unless you really prefer to be up close to the ice.
Yes the plexi has been replaced but as MrPorky says the view isn't great, plus as the plexi is low there is a high risk of pucks coming over
Also the seating has been replaced, they are a bit smaller but a lot less butt numbing

Sheincar

Am I right in thinking that now Sheffield have signed Gospel and not broken him (yet) they are out of time to sign a "proper" replacement goalie and that we are therefore likely to be facing him?

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold in "away" section.

Have just had a look and blocks 220, 120, 118, 117 & 116 have sold out. Entire home section has sold out and one of the "Neutral" areas has completely sold.

Not that numbers matter, we've out shouted home fans before with a couple of hundred, but this has the makings of a great Devils party.