Carruth Going?

hip check

If Bownsy has no desire to win any more trophies, then he will sign for Panthers as they certainly don’t look like they are going anywhere.
Have you got the winning lottery numbers please?
You seem to be privy to the Panthers roster for next season and have made a bold statement about what their competitiveness will be.
How about us? will we be going anywhere?

Mooney#16

I strongly doubt that. Chatting with Brodie he said his kids did not enjoy the Danish schools system at all.

Have to say I really don’t get the issue with Brodie giving Mac a reference. Clearly Mac was going either pushed or by his own decision so if he was then why not help him get another job. Outside the NHL scouting networks then that’s essentially all there is in terms of recruitment in the minors. Word of mouth or agents pimping players out.

Kevlar68

My thoughts are on this, how many weeks ago may have these negotiations started? Your playing for a team but trying to get a move without the season even being over, surely your focus can't be 100% on your present team during all this?

BostonBart22

My thoughts are on this, how many weeks ago may have these negotiations started? Your playing for a team but trying to get a move without the season even being over, surely your focus can't be 100% on your present team during all this?
He will be focused now for the playoffs, hopefully..

Kevin roog

I would think that’s the case for a lot of players though , lots will know where they will be next year, it just doesn’t get announced though

Mazzoak

Their careers depend on performance, therefore they’ll give 100% every game if fit. No professional is bothered by negotiations, clubs are employers and like all relationships, even us mere mortals have with our own employers you don’t want that to be soured as it can impact your next job. That’s why players don’t hold loyalty to clubs as fans do, it’s different, publicly they’ll tow the club line, support the fans, do the PR, smile and greet enthusiastically and then repeat at the next club, almost mercenary, once moved on l doubt they even remember the fans previously. No player who’s leaving at the end of their contract would drop performance knowing their leaving to another club, as that club would still be aware & they wouldn’t want that happing too them. In fact a player maybe even more motivated to perform as it looks better for their careers.