Cardiff Devils v Belfast Giants - Sat 14 Jan 2017 - League - FO 7pm

I've said it before when the playoffs were on last season, it'd be great to see Ice Time do some kind of equivalent to a 'Road to the Winter Classic'. I know there was Live On The Ice last season before the management changed hands, but something that was behind the scenes - maybe even a collaboration with other webcasters?

It'd probably help build the profile of the playoffs for the league.

voth26

Just watched Bordys interview very honest and clearly he likes a laugh. Sounds like he's definitely up for creating carnage starting this week end. Bring it on Devils

Electro

Good interview, he's no fool, says the right thing without committing. Definitely no leash, yeah right, I'll agree to disagree and look forward to the coming shit storm coming Sheffield's way.

I hope we have him for a few more years, nobody can blame him for returning to the states, loosing him to another UK team would be an error in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good interview, he's no fool, says the right thing without committing. Definitely no leash, yeah right, I'll agree to disagree and look forward to the coming shit storm coming Sheffield's way.

I hope we have him for a few more years, nobody can blame him for returning to the states, loosing him to another UK team would be an error in my opinion.

Totally echo this. If he gets a big money offer from the NHL then he's gone, and who could blame him! I'd look forward to watching him back in the show. If we lost him to another team it would be heart breaking. We'd need to sign Chara! Maybe we could crowdfund it...

Devil_Abroad

Totally echo this. If he gets a big money offer from the NHL then he's gone, and who could blame him! I'd look forward to watching him back in the show. If we lost him to another team it would be heart breaking. We'd need to sign Chara! Maybe we could crowdfund it...
I have a pound