Cardiff Devils drawings

Wagstaff

I looked at this thread quite a long time ago and again today, my goodness you have a talent, your drawings are getting to be so lifelike and the detail is phenomenal.
Well done :)

zoesdevil

I've been drawing some Cardiff Devils players (you may have seen my Instagram, my Twitter or my videos on the YouTube) but I'm stuck for new ideas. I've already drawn Ben Bowns, Doug Clarkson, Chris Culligan, Brent Walton, Joey Martin, Tyson Marsh and Andrew Lord. Which player should I draw next?
How about one big drawing of the owners together holding the cup?!

Thread starter #136
Andrew Lord! https://twitter.com/drawn_to_hockey/status/850236224568569857
Up until yesterday afternoon, all I'd shaded in on this drawing was his face. Usually on a Thursday, all I have to do is add eyebrows, eyelashes, visor reflections, a background and a beard if necessary. I didn't think I'd manage to finish the drawing in time and manage to keep the quality up, but I wanted to give it a good go. I did 4 days' worth of work in a matter of hours, and it still looked good, and for goodness' sake, I will do everything I can not to put myself through that again lol

Thread starter #140
It's 2 years since I became Drawn to Ice Hockey!
I would like to thank everyone who's helped me get this far and I know it's still going to get better for me next season!
I filmed a YouTube video basically explaining how I started all of this if you're interested.