Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

Jonesy83

Brilliant news that Mark Louis is back for the up coming season....he was excellent last season.

I was worried for a moment when Drew Paris was announced last week that he wouldn't be, so this is great news.

ASHIPP

Awww Big Lou. Thrilled he has signed again for the Devils. A terrific tough, intuitive player and voted last year's Unsung Hero. Does the little things right - v high hockey IQ.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #254
Absolutely great re-signing :D

Our defence is looking even more impressive with Louis re-signing... And we still have a couple more to sign!

Starting to feel a little bit more excited for the upcoming season now :D And another signing at 2 :)

Temme

A little gutted if i'm honest, not with the signing, Louis is absolute quality & delighted he's back.

However this does mean we shape up as follows:

Richie - IMPORT
Louis-Fournier
Moore - IMPORT(?)

Unless i'm very stupid, Paris will be taking on that first line role - meaning A Hotham is not returning, which is devastating news.

Welcome back to the team Mark, more of the same this year please!!!

Rempel16

A little gutted if i'm honest, not with the signing, Louis is absolute quality & delighted he's back.

Richie - IMPORT
Louis-Fournier
Moore - IMPORT(?)

Unless i'm very stupid, Paris will be taking on that first line role - meaning A Hotham is not returning, which is devastating news.

Moore is listed as a forward on the Devils website...

Richie - IMPORT
Louis-Fournier
Moore - IMPORT(?)

could be scott hotham who isn't returning

What a fantastic pair of signings. Great work to bring back Ulmer, who was, alongside Joey Haddad, our best player after Christmas. If he can hit the ground running this year, I think he will take a run at the top scorer in the league. Welcome back!