Cardiff City FC

Finny

Thread starter #1
Bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirds!!!!!!!!!

So how many of us on here have got season tickets for the new stadium?
I'm in E21, row AA.

Less than a month until the first couple of games in there - can't wait!!! :D

wildthing74

Be careful with this thread.I'm city through and through and my previous user name had ref to the city in in and some muppet came out giving me loads of abuse.Was on a diff Devils site to fair but could not believe that some fellow 'Cardiffian' had a problem with me being a City fan too.
Don't know who he was but he clearly seemed to know me yet would not reveal himself.Keyboard warriors eh :roll:
If said plank still has a problem then he can go and f himself.
But yes I can't wait too.Block E23 for me.

Ger-Devils

E21 Row U Seat 868.

Looking forward to it. Won't make most the pre season games due to me playing cricket so more cash for away games.

Finny

Thread starter #5
Ger-Devils said:
E21 Row U Seat 868.
You post on the Cardiff City Mad messageboard under a different name don't you! ;)

I reckon I should be able to spit onto the back of your head if the wind is in the right direction! :lol:

Ger-Devils

Finny said:
Ger-Devils said:
E21 Row U Seat 868.
You post on the Cardiff City Mad messageboard under a different name don't you! ;)

I reckon I should be able to spit onto the back of your head if the wind is in the right direction! :lol:
I do indeed! You stalking me on there? lol

TheStub

wildthing74 said:
could not believe that some fellow 'Cardiffian' had a problem with me being a City fan too.
Remember, not all Devils fans are from Cardiff... but can't see why football should come into hockey at all.

But - up the Iron ;)

TheStub

Hopefully, then the locals will shut up about it. Don't really like football. My mum loves it, I've never followed it. But, am west walien so what do I know :lol:

E19 K813 with 7 others re-united after my 2 year exile onto the lower Bob bank to stand on the terrace where I started in '74, i was 2 at the time ;)

Anyone else looking forward to the fixtures being released later? I'm not a bluebirds fan myself - although I do prefer them to Swansea and was gutted on them missing out on the play-offs - kind of my second team (after Liverpool). I know, i know, I should support my local team, but I can't turn my back on Liverpool after supporting them since I was about 6.

Anyway - in the slim hope that the Devils fixtures might take into consideration the Cardiff City fixtures, it might give an indication of when a few of the homes games are... probably not, but maybe.

So how many people are both City and Devils season ticket holders - and which one do you choose if they are both on at the same time? Surely you'd miss a few games during the season???

ledgend777 said:
Anyone else looking forward to the fixtures being released later? I'm not a bluebirds fan myself - although I do prefer them to Swansea and was gutted on them missing out on the play-offs - kind of my second team (after Liverpool). I know, i know, I should support my local team, but I can't turn my back on Liverpool after supporting them since I was about 6.

Anyway - in the slim hope that the Devils fixtures might take into consideration the Cardiff City fixtures, it might give an indication of when a few of the homes games are... probably not, but maybe.

So how many people are both City and Devils season ticket holders - and which one do you choose if they are both on at the same time? Surely you'd miss a few games during the season???
im both...and the only time i had to really choose last year, was when city played wolves at a 5.20 kick off, and then the devils were home at 7! all i can really remember was walking into the rink when the anthems were on. what a rush that was. but normally i would choose the devils over the city, but if its a big game, example cardiff vs swansea when the devils were at the final, i went to the finals on saturday but then came back for the football...

i tend to see who has got who, if the devils have a bigger game i will tend to watch them.

i still think they should both try and work together with the fixtures, i doubt it tho.

Finny

Thread starter #13
I'm a season ticket holder at both and have been for around 7 years now (I think?).

There are very few times when the two clash - as Spatzy said the only game I can think of was when the Wolves game was a 5.15pm kick off - but then the Devils delayed the face off to allow us more of a chance to get to the game.

The last two seasons I've missed the playoffs because it clased with the FA Cup semi, and then last season the Swansea Town game. But in earlier years I missed a City game because I was at the playoffs.

I too am looking forward to the fixtures - although I don't really know why. It's just a step nearer to the start of the season, working out which games are when and what away games you'll be able to go to.

Max Beerbarrell said:
Big possibility of that being changed mind mate, although unlikely it will accomodate any travel between Cardiff and Notts in time to kick off/face offs

Max
most probs be sunday morning again.