Brent Interview

Thread starter #1
Looks like myers has had his days.

New keeper signed to challenge for no1 spot.

both cook and new keeper dressing tonight.

New d man signing tomorrow & Forward.

Smith has gone home so unavailable tonight.

Temme

Brent pope interview

To summarise it all:

2 net minders will stay- creating healthy competition for that spot.

Mark smith has gone home due to personal reasons.

A forward AND a D man are signing tomorrow- both European.

Joonas remains a devils player and could return once fit- even after the transfer deadline, and has expressed his interest in returning next year.

Jamie Hayes and James preece ice tonight.

Maxi dropping back to D.

I'm going to hold off from having an opinion as my opinion is normally wrong, as most of the trolls are keen to point out.

Finny

Re: Brent pope interview

Temme said:
I'm going to hold off from having an opinion as my opinion is normally wrong, as most of the trolls are keen to point out.
Ahh.... go on, go on, go on.

I'm still trying to work out how many players we have got playing tonight and how many spaces I am going to need on my stats sheets for all the players we might be playing! :lol:

Good to hear though that there are new players coming in tomorrow and that Mark Smith will be back for the Scottish triple-header. Unfortunately it doesn't sound like any of the injured players will be back for possibly another month.

Finny

Nitra said:
Temme said:
I hope that doesn't mean he's gone for the rest of the season.
I think Brent said he already has a flight booked back for next Thursday and so will be playing in the Scottish Triple Header.

Temme

Nitra said:
Temme said:
I hope that doesn't mean he's gone for the rest of the season.
It's scary news, Brent says that he held off from going home before the CC game, and given that we're signing 2 imports tomorrow could this mean that he is gone for good?

One thing that disappoints me is how it looks like Cook has been blamed for an understaffed D, the guys have worked their butts off but with only 4 bodies have struggled at times, and Cook has been made to look the guilty party as a result...

And I have no idea where this money has come from to sign 3 new imports!!!

Still, exciting times on the horizon when new bodies are arriving :x

Have Hope#35

Finny said:
Temme said:

I'm still trying to work out how many players we have got playing tonight and how many spaces I am going to need on my stats sheets for all the players we might be playing! :lol:

Good to hear though that there are new players coming in tomorrow and that Mark Smith will be back for the Scottish triple-header. Unfortunately it doesn't sound like any of the injured players will be back for possibly another month.
Morrisette back on the weekend hopefully and Richardson and Quiney start of Feb but will be assessed for the Scottish Triple Header! Not too bad.
Seems we'll still be one import light tonight... Kamil for Smith and Cesky for Morrissette so still no one for Joonas, think that's correct?

I'm hoping Smith will return. Any news if Kenton is going. Also didn't Smith marry a Welsh lady in the summer. What ever the situatuon all the best to him and his family.

Finny

Have Hope#35 said:
Finny said:
Temme said:

Morrisette back on the weekend hopefully and Richardson and Quiney start of Feb but will be assessed for the Scottish Triple Header! Not too bad.
Seems we'll still be one import light tonight... Kamil for Smith and Cesky for Morrissette so still no one for Joonas, think that's correct?
I think our imports for tonight will be:

1. Cook/Kamil
2. Marsh
3. Plumton
4. Birbraer (Presumably on D)
5. Kurka
6. Faulks
7. Lord
8. Cesky?

Have Hope#35

I think our imports for tonight will be:

1. Cook
2. Kamil
3. Marsh
4. Plumton
5. Birbraer (Presumably on D)
6. Kurka
7. Faulks
8. Lord
9. Blight
10. Cesky?
10 I'd say...

Finny

But only one netminder can play at a time.
I haven't heard any news that Blight would be back? If he was I'd have thought Pope would have mentioned it?

James

Administrator
Finny said:
I haven't heard any news that Blight would be back? If he was I'd have thought Pope would have mentioned it?
He played Tuesday, got 2 points.

Finny

James said:
Finny said:
Oh.
Good jobs stats aren't my responsibility....... :oops:

Have Hope#35

Finny said:
James said:
Finny said:
Oh.
Good jobs stats aren't my responsibility....... :oops:
Sorry... Thought you knew he'd played :lol:
10 Imports... I appreciate both can't play but Cook will be on the Bench!