Blaze v Devils - 26/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

A

Anonymous

Gazza272 said:
voth26 said:
how much webcast and where is the link, is it any good

Webcast quality has been very good the times i have seen it, they even do instant replays of the big moments etc.

Definitely reccomend it if you have some Christmas pounds laying around.
Agree with Gazza, webcast is very good and worth the money, you get sent an email too with info including what to do if you have any probs.

TheDevilTorn said:
Gazza272 said:
voth26 said:
how much webcast and where is the link, is it any good

Webcast quality has been very good the times i have seen it, they even do instant replays of the big moments etc.

Agree with Gazza, webcast is very good and worth the money, you get sent an email too with info including what to do if you have any probs.
Does anyone know if this will work on my iPad?

TheStub

Re: Re: Blaze v Devils - 26/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Snogdogs said:
TheDevilTorn said:
Gazza272 said:

Does anyone know if this will work on my iPad?
Don't think so, it requires Flash.

Gazza272

TheDevilTorn said:
Gazza272 said:
TheDevilTorn said:
Just download the latest version of Flash player, totally free and perfectly legal :)

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplaye ... .html#fp10
The Ipad doesnt support flash. Thats the issue.
kk just trying to help. ipad doesn't support flash? Weird.

The people who own flash and the people who own Apple dont like each other! And couldnt come to a deal over the usage of flash with apple products.

No idea if what you posted would work, Be worth a try for our ipad friends though.

voth26

who do you think key players on both teams will be over the two games i dont mean the obivous such as pelle etcb but the personnl battles i guees tyler, brad, craig,

PCS

voth26 said:
who do you think key players on both teams will be over the two games i dont mean the obivous such as pelle etcb but the personnl battles i guees tyler, brad, craig,
Lyle. Coventry are very weak at the back but still dangerous up front, especially with fulghum & Fussey.

voth26

think the key to winning both games is staying out of the box put in clean hits from the off and lyle standing on his head, brad finishing both games all the guys have to show up and keep it simple

Diafol

Is the webcast up and running for anyone yet ? 10 mins to go and all I can see is a pic of a grinning Dave Simms :eek:

EDIT: Ignore me, it's now working !