Big announcement to be made by the Devils tomorrow

Ocko

Ragan's position is completely untenable. He has driven himself out of business. Hopefully tomorrow's announcement will be the beginning of the end of this long, drawn out dark period for the club.

Wannabe2

jodysstillagirlsname said:
Ocko said:
Ragan's position is completely untenable. He has driven himself out of business. Hopefully tomorrow's announcement will be the beginning of the end of this long, drawn out dark period for the club.
Or it could just be more lies
Oh come on Mark, Ragan is just very misunderstood, poor bugger, it can't be easy being a good guy and being so misinterpretated by everyone on the planet. Feel so sorry for him.

Ocko

Wannabe2 said:
jodysstillagirlsname said:
Ocko said:
Or it could just be more lies
Oh come on Mark, Ragan is just very misunderstood, poor bugger, it can't be easy being a good guy and being so misinterpretated by everyone on the planet. Feel so sorry for him.
Noooo not poor old Paul. You got him all wrong.... I mean it's not like he's lied about players not getting paid on camera or something :? You've got the wrong guy surely!?

Thread starter #15
How about Vother or a real outside chance (only just thought of it) The great John Lawless to buy us out?
Lawless has married a wealthy Cardiff girl and former sponsor etc etc

Ragan won the euro millions is paying all players what they were owed and paying of club debt and selling us on for a quid to someone who knows what they are actually doing! That then followed by ragan's announcement that, with his new millions, he will be going on a hunt for dinosaurs in the Congo or determined to catch godzilla to bring back as devils mascot (as he annoyed taz so much he left)

On a serious note tho I REALLY hope it's ragan has sold us to someone decent

my money is on that ragan is going nowhere and dave whistle has jacked it in!

hopefully way off the mark but you never know.

contradicting myself............ simmsey has tweeted saying that it good news for devils fans today so cant be the above or an epl move!

roll on 11am!!! :Banana :pickle

august04

Interesting tweet from Simms this morning, "Weather forecast for today. Black clouds to be lifted in Wales with blue sky and sun breaking through".
Let's hope this means it's the end for Ragan.