Belfast Giants v Cardiff Devils - Sat 7pm- Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We're running a limited Match night Live! service for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

However, if there are any other people out there who happen to be going to Belfast and would be prepared to help us out with texts, please please please give me a shout!

Short of that, our resident friendly Steeler Holl_5 will be texting, so we may be down on the bias level, but i'll do my best to keep the bias going :)

Hopefully Devils can pick up a win, although we'll be down Smith again by the looks of it and Giants are missing the same characters as last weekend *I think*

Chris.

Pay me and I'll be as biased as you want! :p But if I start proclaiming my love for Brad Voth, you know my phone has been hijacked.

Is there a webcast for this?

giants tv live will be doing it for a 5er, some cardiff fans found the belfast commentators to be biased, and wayne hardman is ice hockeys murray walker.

Gaz G

I just hope Brad doesn't drop the gloves from the opening face off with Mcmorrow as if he loses the fight it will give the giants players and fans a huge boost to start with, and one of our best players will be sat in the bin for 7 minutes next to one of the giants weaker players.

Im with you Gaz let McMoron skate about and shoot his mouth off all he wants....We need Brad more than they need him. I just hope if Brad does go he puts him on his a**e if he doesnt go then stick one in the net to shut him up that way, personally id prefer the second of the 2.
CJ

Gaz G said:
Jacko said:
that would be handy, you could use it as an excuse for loosing on sunday too ;)
Comments like that often come back to bite people on the backside mate ;)
oh i know! i REALLY REALLY hope you beat the panthers on sunday. they are the one team ive always liked to see lose unlike most giants fans i politely aplaud the blaze when they beat the panthers.

Giants winning
Panthers Losing
Devils winning
any other combination of results.
thats the order of my UK hockey loyalties.

oh and a quick mention for pheonix also losing. :D

Hi Everyone

We're going to go freeview for tonight's FIRST PERIOD so you can log on and check out the stream quality.

Check it out now @ http://giantslive.tv/ test stream will roll most of the next two hours before faceoff.

Footage of one of last years' Devils Giants games is rolling through it now.

Dave @ giantslive

ANY problems please get in contact asap by the email address at the top of the http://giantslive.tv/ screen.
(sorry for double post)

Finny

I'm guessing the commentator was selected from some "Care in the Community" programme?

And what's with switching camera angles when the puck is down the far end?

Sorry guys but this is painful to watch even if it is free. Think I'll watch XFactor instead. Even Jedward can't be this bad.

How much of an idiot is welsh giant on terry's blog, just looking to wind people up. Quite tempted to stop following it so i dont have to read this fools comments.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #19
Well, Welsh Giant is just replying to Terry's comments I guess, although there's more comments than actual coverage of the game it would seem...

Chris.

Agree with Finny..... That was awful. Free or not........ Very poor camera, all blurry.

Few minor things that kept annoying me. The bloke needs to learn the players names..... Max BRIBEER, TAYLOR Michel, MAX Miller, and Scott ROMOFO.....

And don't let facts get in the way of the game. Jay having a fabulous season? Lyle will be thinking "oh my god I embarrassed myself in front of the whole of the Oddessy".....

I expect it to be biased, but come on that was silly. He loves the word mugged.....The giants penalty, he said "oh he's calling that" and the Northern Irish bloke said "yeah fair call"... and he went quiet.

The game:

The white blurs look much better than the black blurs. The blur which is meant to be Schwez looks good. Lyle slipped for the second goal so unfortunate.

I won't be paying £5 for that mass of blurring and very inaccurate and lazy commentating. Thanks but no thanks.