Batch v Keefe

Wannabe2 said:
Gospel said:
good scrap & Batch win. Shame it wasnt on that little turd Lloyd. The sooner that guy gets a good beating the better.
Also don't forget Sandrock,waiting for him to get a hiding.
I'd like to see Phillips get a pasting as well. I have no problem with the Giants coming in and playing the way they have over the years. It would just be great if we went after a few of their guys and tried to bully them for a change!!

wildthing74 said:
Will never forget his first fight when he was only 19 and Hewitt no choiced him and got destroyed :x
That was such a great moment. Hewitt is one of those players I would never tire of seeing losing fights!

bluedevil said:
wildthing74 said:
Will never forget his first fight when he was only 19 and Hewitt no choiced him and got destroyed :x
That was such a great moment. Hewitt is one of those players I would never tire of seeing losing fights!
Just watched it again on YouTube, fair play he threw Hewitt around like a rag doll :pickle :Banana

Finny

Devils Fans - Batch win
Neutral Fans - Batch win
Most Belfast Fans - Batch win
Minority of Belfast Fans - Keefe win.

Tough decision who to go with. You only need look at his reaction afterward to know who Keefe thought won the fight.

wildthing74

Finny said:
Devils Fans - Batch win
Neutral Fans - Batch win

Tough decision who to go with. You only need look at his reaction afterward to know who Keefe thought won the fight.
Spot on.I am not even overly bother by Belfast as rivals as I feel more contempt for Sheffield and Nottingham over the years but Giants defiantley have some of the mose biased/blinkered fans in the league.So funny reading DYG and reading their reviews on a Giants fight.Only Oneill knows what he is talking about.

Finny

Ah yes, O'Neill. The fighting expert who claims MacWilliam wasn't that tough.
Even though he never started following the sport until a couple of years after MacWilliam had retired.

wildthing74

Finny said:
Ah yes, O'Neill. The fighting expert who claims MacWilliam wasn't that tough.
Even though he never started following the sport until a couple of years after MacWilliam had retired.
MacWilliam was the toughest guy to play over here ever.THE END.

jimmy snels

wildthing74 said:
Finny said:
Devils Fans - Batch win
Neutral Fans - Batch win

Spot on.I am not even overly bother by Belfast as rivals as I feel more contempt for Sheffield and Nottingham over the years but Giants defiantley have some of the mose biased/blinkered fans in the league.So funny reading DYG and reading their reviews on a Giants fight.Only Oneill knows what he is talking about.
Yet oneill ranked it as a keefe win? :DWD

wildthing74

jimmy snels said:
wildthing74 said:
Finny said:
Devils Fans - Batch win
Neutral Fans - Batch win

Yet oneill ranked it as a keefe win? :DWD
I generally respect his opinion unlike some other posters here :DWD

Batchy has bulked up like crazy this year too. He is built like a brick sh*t house wall. A few more years and he'll be able to destroy pretty much anyone.

YOU GOT BATCH SLAPPED! BOOM BOOM, BOOM BOOM BOOM!