Batch v Keefe

Have Hope#35

Budgie said:
Great fight, Batchy certainly made Keefe look average and he knew it
Yeah it doesn't matter how many times you watch it or even if you choose to ignore the fact that Keefe's left eyebrow is leaking the red stuff, there's no legitimate reasoning for awarding that fight to Keefe (he didn't even try and celebrate it)... It's Batch's Win all day long!

Ocko

So Batch has drawn/edge win against the toughest player in the league last season in Olson, drawn with Cescon this year (who everyone thought would be one of the toughest in the league) and beat Keefe who has consistently been one of the top fighters over the past few years.

That is impressive. I dont think he knows how tough he actually is, no Brit is anywhere near his level and he definitely can consider himself in the heavyweight category now.

Wannabe2

Toughest Brit we have had since Nicky Chinn, it's awesome having a tough Brit in your team. Josh just gets better and better, his folks must be as proud as punch in him,2,000 Devils Fans certainly are, keep it up Josh, it's a privilege to watch you play.
Happy Hockey Days.

drainage

Wannabe2 said:
Toughest Brit we have had since Nicky Chinn, it's awesome having a tough Brit in your team. Josh just gets better and better, his folks must be as proud as punch in him,2,000 Devils Fans certainly are, keep it up Josh, it's a privilege to watch you play.
Happy Hockey Days.
He must be due a regular GB shout ..... Ramps things up vs Giants but how much has he developed?

He's impressing us ....

the outcome of fights are nearly always argued over, and each teams set of fans have their own opinions.
the fight was between 2 tough players, both fought well and landed some good punches, and it could be argued for a long time who landed the most and best punches , and despite the cut above Keefe's doesnt nessesarily make Batch the winner (how many times was Voth cut and win fights in the past ;) ) you call a Batch win, Giants call a Keefe win, personally i would say a good draw, but certainly a marker now laid down by Batch that he will now have to live up to in every game no matter who the opposition is

Wannabe2

WheresWally said:
the outcome of fights are nearly always argued over, and each teams set of fans have their own opinions.
the fight was between 2 tough players, both fought well and landed some good punches, and it could be argued for a long time who landed the most and best punches , and despite the cut above Keefe's doesnt nessesarily make Batch the winner (how many times was Voth cut and win fights in the past ;) ) you call a Batch win, Giants call a Keefe win, personally i would say a good draw, but certainly a marker now laid down by Batch that he will now have to live up to in every game no matter who the opposition is
If I had the results Josh has had against Egener, Olson, Cescon, and Keefe, I wouldn't give two figs about anyone. Remember this is a young lad on his way up, and he will only get better. (Frightening)