adams in 20 game blast

Finny

Slightly less guilty I reckon. Typical Steelers PR of "we were the innocent party in all this".

The only Devils player who can automatically be reviewed is Campbell. I don't know what he said to get a Match for abuse of an official - it must have been pretty bad but surely not bad enough for any futher ban.

For any other Devils player to get a ban it would require Sheffield to make a complaint. Off the top of my head - I can't really think of anything even remotely requiring an investigation?

Finny said:
Slightly less guilty I reckon. Typical Steelers PR of "we were the innocent party in all this".

The only Devils player who can automatically be reviewed is Campbell. I don't know what he said to get a Match for abuse of an official - it must have been pretty bad but surely not bad enough for any futher ban.

For any other Devils player to get a ban it would require Sheffield to make a complaint. Off the top of my head - I can't really think of anything even remotely requiring an investigation?
Campbell skated over to sharp on the bench and went to swing his stick at sharp but he did stop and did not actually swing it but he did come over with his stick ready to swing, mabe his match was for that? i dont know,