2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Simms does do some good periscopes I watch a lot..

But it doesn't take a rocket science to work out Hendrix isn't going to steelers does it??

People have nothing better to talk about so start a load of poo..

Bruton talking to a few teams in the eihl hmm??

I like Bruton to be honest :)

Devil_Abroad

Re: 2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

My response on Twitter? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Devil94

Devil_Abroad said:
My response on Twitter? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Not sure if you know, but your emojis never work on here. For me anyway?

He said Hendrikx wasn't going to Sheffield, and didn't see him going anywhere else in the league. Wasn't too much Devils related things from him tonight, apart from he thought Davies is staying in Braehead. And he wasn't spilling much on Myers.

Devil_Abroad

Devil94 said:
Devil_Abroad said:

Not sure if you know, but your emojis never work on here. For me anyway?

He said Hendrikx wasn't going to Sheffield, and didn't see him going anywhere else in the league. Wasn't too much Devils related things from him tonight, apart from he thought Davies is staying in Braehead. And he wasn't spilling much on Myers.
my bad - think I've been advised before - age is becoming a huge factor!

I'm using the Tapatalk App sorry everyone

That was a smiley crying emoji

ASHIPP

Rabbitohs4 said:

But it doesn't take a rocket science to work out Hendrix isn't going to steelers does it??

Does anybody actually believe this idiot? Half the stuff he says is smoke and mirrors so unless it comes directly from any club, don't believe it!
It's almost as if because 'Simmsey says' it gives titbits and gossip a bit of gravitas. But that's
all they are...more rumours on the rumours we are discussing.

Look at last week's 'titbits' from his show...the 'big name import transfer' between conferences turned out to be Peacock,

ASHIPP

ASHIPP said:
Rabbitohs4 said:

Does anybody actually believe this idiot? Half the stuff he says is smoke and mirrors so unless it comes directly from any club, don't believe it!
It's almost as if because 'Simmsey says' it gives titbits and gossip a bit of gravitas. But that's
all they are...more rumours on the rumours we are discussing

Look at last week's 'titbits' from his show...the 'big name import transfer' between conferences turned out to be Peacock,
It's DS I'm referring to, btw

Devil_Abroad

ASHIPP said:
ASHIPP said:
Rabbitohs4 said:

all they are...more rumours on the rumours we are discussing

It's DS I'm referring to, btw
Rabbitohs4 breathes a sigh of relief

Just going to throw these rumours out there that I have heard over the last couple of days............

1. Hudson to Norway
2. Scott Hotham to Devils to team up with Andrew
3. Matt Myers to return to devils
4. Hendo to stay at Devils

and lastly

5. Stu Macrae to return

whats peoples thoughts on these??

Personally id be happy with all 5 of these if any truth in them.

Gazza272

raganslovechild said:
Just going to throw these rumours out there that I have heard over the last couple of days............

1. Hudson to Norway

and lastly

5. Stu Macrae to return

Does Macrae need a work permit? if so he's very unlikely to get one having not played Pro in a few seasons.

BostonBart22

raganslovechild said:

1. Hudson to Norway

and lastly

5. Stu Macrae to return

hudson wont be missed imo, he went missing a lot last season, think andrew hotham be off to clan , will take his bro though, myers cant see a return here, stewwwww retired i thought, still think mac be back though.

ASHIPP

raganslovechild said:
1. Hudson to Norway
and lastly
5. Stu Macrae to return
Thought Stuuu had retired - he announced this after his last season at the Devils. Although as a former popular Captain it would be great for him to see/play at the IAW!

Any combination or all would be fine by me......but some rumours are just not going to happen.

august04

ASHIPP said:
raganslovechild said:
1. Hudson to Norway
and lastly
5. Stu Macrae to return
Thought Stuuu had retired - he announced this after his last season at the Devils. Although as a former popular Captain it would be great for him to see/play at the IAW!

Any combination or all would be fine by me......but some rumours are just not going to happen.
Macrae has still been playing since his days in Denmark - 2 seasons in the Newfoundland Senior Hockey League. I have no idea what kind of standard that is but he's still only 33.

Devil94

I have no doubt he could still play at this level, but he's retired from pro hockey for two years, and has a good job back in Canada, which I can't see him leaving behind. One of my favourite ever players though.

Devil_Abroad

danhall76 said:
Simms says Weller to Devils.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
he said no to Clarkson back to Devils

Initially no to Clarke leaving Panthers - but then received a txt (?) whilst confirming again that it has legs but still doesn't think he will leave

Batch not moving - 'king of Cardiff'

Steelers tried to sign Kurka at the transfer deadline when he was a healthy scratch for one game - Devils said no - Steelers lost interest and won't be signing him

Ben Davies to stay at Clan

Phil Hill to stay at Telford

Devils will sign an enforcer

Didn't catch a Weller quote?